• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2022, 13:05

Forenbeitrag von: »SirIvan«

Octo Fan control appears to be applying 2x offset

Awesome, that's super helpful. I think i've implemented it, seems to be holding. Thanks heaps Zitat von »Remayz« I"ve created an input to tweak the DDC PWM port output scale when i want to purge air for example. It does stay at 0,5 on boot.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2022, 02:50

Interesting. Any chance you could post a screenshot of your settings? I have an offset of 0.5 applied, but it resets to 1.0 everytime I shutdown the PC which is really annoying. Mine is also the 4.2 Zitat von »Remayz« Well, i found out when changing my FLT360 pump from D5 to DDC that the speed behaviour was diffderent so... i just asked EK's support and they told me just that :p The power adjustment slider in Aquasuite is precisely for that anyway. no need to redo your pump curve, just adjust th...

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 02:50

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Edit: Are you sure the pump lead is properly connected to octo 8? Yep, I unplugged and re-plugged to check Zitat von »Remayz« the pump draws power from the molex plug, not PWM, so you won't see any power reading. And the EK DDC PWM range is 0-50% on the controller, so you have to set the maximum power in the octo output to 50% so that when you set it to 100% in your fan curve, it applies 50% Oh really? How do you find that out? Seems odd that it didn't used to be an issue...

Montag, 2. Mai 2022, 13:21

Hey all, I just moved house and noticed that my EKWB DDC was running really fast. It's plugged into 'Fan 8' of the Octo and used to work just fine. But now it seems like the pump is running at twice the commanded percentage. E.g. at both 50% and 100% commanded, it runs at 4400RPM, but at 25% it runs at 2200RPM, and at 12% it runs at 1100RPM. I can't figure out why it's doing this... Perhaps unrelated, but the pump is also showing Watts and Amps as zero whilst my other PWM devices are displaying ...