• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 17:31

Forenbeitrag von: »Tenno6«

Fans stuck at 100%

Already done all that and already msged aquacomputer and still no reply. Zitat von »Remayz« lost for lost, i'd try uninstalling / reinstalling aquasuite, then going to the Octo System tab to reset it to factory setting and try to create a new fan curve, see if it works. But still pop an email to aquacomputer support in the meantime, it takes a few days to get an answer so better get it started now in case the Octo needs to get replaced.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 16:52

Fans stuck at 100%

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I saw your new post expressing frustration that no one has responded to this post so I will give it a go. This sounds like it could be a profile switching issue. Aquasuite X.45 introduced unlimited Profiles and rule based Profile switching with priority hierarchy. Is it possible that some condition is causing a different Profile to be activated? One where the Octo fan control is set to power preset? Have you confirmed that the Octo profiles are set up properly? Have you ch...

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 16:34

So I guess I just wont get support then?

Of course I've tried troubleshooting it. I've done all that except forcing firmware reinstall because I can't figure out anyway to do that. Clicking install fw just says already up to date. The connections aren't the problem... Before troubleshooting I hadn't changed anything and it has been fine for a year. Closing and reopening the software resets all the octo settings to default. Zitat von »hossam.sy« Did you try to troubleshoot it first? I would do this: Remove all fans except one that you'r...

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 02:33

So I guess I just wont get support then?

Seriously annoyed that I've gotten zero support for my post and am sitting here with a broken OCTO or broken software. Cant make changes to the fan speeds (stuck at 100) and closing and reopening the software just resets everything back to power preset. Not that power preset actually matters because it seems the damn software can't actually tell the octo to actually do anything anymore.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 19:56

Fans stuck at 100%

I own an octo and never have any problems but a few nights ago I shutdown my pc for the first time in a while (besides restarts for updates) and when I turned it back on my fans are stuck at 100%. Aquasuite always resets to power preset instead of the curve I was using and no matter what I put the power preset to or make a curve for the fans don't change and just keep blowing full blast. If I close and reopen the software again it's back to power preset and the curve is lost. My virtual sensors ...