• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2022, 10:00

Forenbeitrag von: »thedotlair«

Expected turn around from support

Thanks @Speedy-VI & @InfoSeeker - really appreciate your help on this. Was sent late last week but they'll reply eventually - as you say, they're great after the initial reply. I've ordered a new OCTO anyway and if the old one needs to be sent back, at least I have a working system whilst it's RMA'd

Montag, 9. Mai 2022, 22:12

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« IIRC, Aquacomputer posted that it can take up to 2 weeks to get a response to a support request email. If I find the post I will add a link to it. That would be great if you could, thank you! I just found it strange as there's not even an autoreply to say that the message has been successfully received - something that could possibly help them in the future.

Montag, 9. Mai 2022, 20:30

Quick question - does anybody have an idea of expected turn around times for AC's support email queue? Appreciate that this is only a community forum, rather than official, but after a couple of days waiting I still haven't received a reply. Basis of the question was to request an RMA for my OCTO which has become faulty after running fine for the past year in both throwing Windows 10 USB disconnected errors as well as not being recognised by Aquasuite (only provides a disconnected, currently no ...