• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2007, 22:28

Forenbeitrag von: »El_Perro«

Re: new: aquaduct - the external solution

hi guys. how often should I put my aquaduct in 'deaeration mode'? and how long should i keep it in that mode? thanks

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 21:20

Zitat von »Shoggy« The pump specifications are measured (by Eheim) without any resistance. I see; thanks.

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 17:38

Ok. fair enough. However, I thought otherwise when I saw the specifications for the 360XT at Sharka Computers: Specifications: Radiator: Airplex Pro 360 Triple 120mm Core: 2 Pass Copper Cooling Rate: 1732 KCal/hr Passive Cooling: Aluminum Side Channels Pump: Eheim 1001 Output: 150 - 600 l/h (39 - 158 gph) Power Consumption: 11W I will say again what a fine piece of craftsmanship the 360XT is.....and, I've got an Intel Quad Core system at 3.6GHz/1800MHz-FSB with 48celcius(idle) and 56celcius(load...

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 03:14

was hoping I could experiment with it. Is there a way I can overclock the pump beyond 74Hz? Thanks guys

Freitag, 20. April 2007, 16:34

Zitat von »Sebastian« Go to the compactstream Pump Menu with the buttons (aquaero) oder install the aquasuite software (Tab compactstream) and set a higher frequence. Sebastian Thanks for the resp0nse sebastian...I have the aquasuite software installed and I have gone into the compactstream tab, but the highest I'm able to set it is 74Hz (that i know of)..which yields about 88 l/h .. was hoping i could somehow make it pump a little faster..

Freitag, 20. April 2007, 06:40

Zitat von »Whyn8s-Shoggy« Maybe interesting Like the aquastream you can "overclock" the pump for a higher flow rate. Shoggy, I just purchased and installed the aquaduct 360XT. It's beautiful! :o but.... what exactly do i have to do to overclock the pump??? Thanks! Ben