• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2022, 23:06

Forenbeitrag von: »ronzino«

Leakshield negative air or waterleak

Quite often leakshield report negative air volume changes and or negative leak volume (that I wonder if it is leak volume or water volume change). Are those values due too thermal expansion of air and water? Which is the best parameter to look at to identify minimal water and air leaks?

Freitag, 17. Juni 2022, 12:24

PID controller tuning

After a lot of hours spent to study again PIDs, and hours spent to make a step response of my system, I have figured out that Aqaucomputer had chooesen a PID gains rapresentation with non pratical sense. K gains or T have a standard representation - form. Aquacomputer chose to adopt its own convenction for those coefficent (they cannot be negative) so it is impossible to a real PID expert to calculate the proper coefficent of its system just beacuse the aquacomputer coefficent representation are...

Freitag, 17. Juni 2022, 01:35

Leakshield negative leak indicator

What does it means when the water leak indicator is negative ? and when it is positive ? I can experiene both and it seems to me that is water temperature related

Montag, 13. Juni 2022, 01:39

PID controller tuning

Zitat von »RBMDragon« "I used the guides from Engineers-Excel. The gain was the factor between the change/full range, i.e. 1." It is not clear to me neither in the Engineers-Excel guide nor in your calculations why Gain=1. In you calculation the gain should be G=deltaPV/deltaMV so (25,6-35,1)/(90-0) = -0,1. as well as in the web site mentioned it should be (110-100) / (55-50) =2

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2022, 02:13

Leakshiled 0 fill level

thanks for your help. I have performed about 50 time deareation a quite some air comes up. So i filled a bit more the reservoir and now the level is measured but it is wrong. I have just performed release->test mode and I have a level variation about 1,2cm.....so i guess there is more air inthere. But how can i remove it ? i have tilted 30° the pc case sever times during deariation and after, i have did this with pc turned of, on and with water temperature at 45°C and i have removed a lot of ai...

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2022, 23:30

Leakshiled 0 fill level

I have just installed leakshiled and i am facing problem in reservoir fill level measure: it always sais 0%. The reservoir is Ultitube 150 for d5 pump. I have OCTO and High Flow Sensor. Visually I can say that with the negative pressure at 400 mbar it is filled about at 50%. I have tried several time the measurement but always keeps zero values and there are no error reported by aquasuite. Can you help me guys ?