• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 69.

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 13:57

Forenbeitrag von: »WaterBoy61«

High Flow Next in USA

Zitat von »Methodical« Yeah, don't fall for that MMM "in stock" ships in 3-7 game. It's more like 2-4 weeks. I found that out the hard way. I cancelled my order and ordered directly from Aquacomputer and the product arrived within 4-5 days from Germany. The prices were cheaper and shipping wasn't too bad because I ordered a lot of stuff to make it worth the shipping cost. When I see that MMM language, I keep searching. Yea, I ordered some Water Cool parts to build my MoRa rad. I ordered the Wat...

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 23:28

Can I add another Octo to connect a MoRa3?

I would like to know if a second Octo controller will work with my existing one. I do not have any more connections left on the existing Octo to connect two more water pumps and four Noctua fans. So I would like to know if another Octo will work with the Aquasuite software? The four fans are connected with a splitter , so there will only be one connection to the controller for the fans. There are two PWM connections from the pumps to connect too.

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 21:18

Clean & Flush, wow

I flushed out my new radiators before the first use on my PC with just distilled water. I thought I was pretty thorough getting all the junk out. When I filled my loop with EK clear coolant, after a few days it looked like it had tiny silver flecks in the loop. Then recently, I did my annual clean and flush, and filled the loop with fresh EK clear Cryofuel, the loop looks more clear and no more flecks in there. It seems the coolant did a better job of flushing my rads than the distilled water di...

Mittwoch, 28. September 2022, 21:24

X.58 is denied by Kaspersky Internet

I am on version X.59 now. I contacted Kaspersky support, and it turned out to be a false positive.

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 13:31

I tried to get Kaspersky to ignore the warning of a threat from Aquasuite. I even turned Kaspersky off. It will not let Aquasuite update to new version. If Kasperksy is the problem, why did it allow Aquasuite for the first initial install and second update to X.57 with no problems? Kaspersky also says Aquasuite is missing digital signature.

Montag, 26. September 2022, 22:18

Kaspersky says Aquasuite is a trojan. I cannot allow Aquasuite to install. And I tried to install Aquasuite by turning off Kaspersky. It still terminates Aquasuite.Today, 9/26/2022 3:40:46 PM Task started avp.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM System user Today, 9/26/2022 3:39:57 PM Task stopped avp.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM System user Today, 9/26/2022 3:36:50 PM Object...

Montag, 15. August 2022, 18:36

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« The High Flow Next flow sensor has a conductivity sensor that will NOT WORK with EK Cryofuel, Glad I saw this. I have EK Cryofuel in my loop, and I plan to get the High Flow Next when it is back in stock. I plan on making a few changes in the near future to my system, so I will switch to DP Ultra coolant.

Freitag, 12. August 2022, 21:30

The Aqua Computer Service is not active!

I had that message a few times too. And it keeps asking me to re-start with administrative rights every time I log in.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 19:53

Guides and Videos that help beginners

Okay, thanks. I will go ahead and add it to the Octo Sensors and control the pump by this.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 19:40

Thanks for your encouragement gentlemen. I will admit I am overwhelmed with this right now. I do need to keep this simple and take small steps. Remayz, you are very good at explaining things. WinstonWoof, your videos are awesome, even though I don`t yet fully grasp the concepts of what you are doing. I have to keep watching them until I get what you are doing. Speedy-VI, you give great advice as well and your forethought on all things related to Aquasuite is valuable. Thank you for your contribu...

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 16:32

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« To test it in the Sensor input step set a test value higher than yuor threshold with a duration of say 30 seconds Right click on Sensor Input and select output "Test Data" I do`nt know even know which is the sensor input, or what to change to 30 seconds. I think I should delete this one too, because I don`t know what I am doing here. I did it thinking I could copy your Playground settings. Aquasuite is a very good program for water cooled PC`s, but in my opinion, it is n...

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 20:31

Help! Had to resart in Safe Mode to disable Emergency Shutdown

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« Did you remember to set the fallback values to below/above the threshold (depending on what you're monitoring) as I mentioned in my video as that is what has caught me out in the past? I have to create a new shutdown sequence in the Playground again. I deleted it because I thought it was going to be stuck in a shutdown loop.

Montag, 8. August 2022, 17:56

New: aquasuite X

I am new to Aquasuite. I only had the software a couple of weeks now so, this is the first AQS update for me. Will I lose any settings anywhere when I update to X.57?

Montag, 8. August 2022, 02:31

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Welcome to the "I shot myself in the foot with a Shutdown Command" club. LOL! I`m still laughing. Yes, I am glad that Maintenance Mode is there. I thought I broke things big time. I copied WinstonWoof`s video. Maybe the problem is, I can`t use the settings he used. If that is what I did wrong, then I don`t know what to set the triggers to if I do it on my own.

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 23:09

Okay, I posted a Water Pump Control that I did in Playground on my other thread. Could you check to see if I did right? Guides and Videos that help beginners

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 22:18

I got out of maintenance and already just deleted the whole shutdown sequence. I was afraid it was going to go into shutdown loop again, so I just deleted the thing. I don`t know what I`m doing with this stuff in the Playground. I don`t think it was because my pump ran in pulses. It does`nt do that anymore since I changed to the correct input for Water over Ambient sensor. It was something I did wrong with the settings in the Playground but I don`t what. How do you learn this Playground stuff? I...

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 20:22

Ok, well, it started in Maintenance Mode as Speedy said in my other thread. So, what do I need to do to before exiting maintenance mode?

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 19:46

I was testing in the Playground to test an emergency shutdown. It worked fine for a while, but now it is shutting my PC down. I went into Safe Mode and then into Aqausuite, but I do not know where to go to change things. I restarted in Safe Mode with network, but it still will not connect to Aqausuite services. Anyone know what I need to do to deactivate the shutdown?

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 19:03

WinstonWoof, I did a virtual Water Pump Control in the Playground. I used temperature instead of Load to control the pump. Does everything look right?

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 02:57

Okay, thanks for the info.I have that feature in my BIOS to install Armory Crate, but it is not enabled. I don`t really want it either. And iCue, on my other computer did not play nice with Asus` apps. So, I don`t want that either. Can I turn off the RAM LED`s in the BIOS? I am thinking about installing MSI Afterburner again on this PC. Will Afterburner play nice with Aquasuite? I will do that pop up command to test the Emergency Shut down to make sure it is working correctly.

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 23:53

Can Aquasuite show what the maximum CPU and GPU temperatures were at their hightest point in a gaming session?

At the moment I don`t have a second monitor to use to watch the temps on Aquasuite. So, can Aquasuite show me what the temps were at during a period, say from a gaming session?

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 21:38

Yes, thank you sir for making those videos. I did the emergency shut down one. I think I did right. I also used the values you entered for your Pump and CPU. Will they be the correct values for my pump speed and CPU temps? The only thing is, when I right clicked to test output data, I was expecting to hear an alarm like in your video. Instead, my PC went straight into shut down after the 5s delay. Is there supposed to be an audible alarm too? I tried to do your "complicated" pump speed settings ...

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 03:32

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« Zitat von »Remayz« Edit : haaaa look at your virtual sensor You selected CPU package instead of water temperature for the first input You'll need to edit that. Double click that CPU package sensor and select a new data source : the Octo water in temperature sensor. That should quiet things down! Yup, that did the trick. Now I`m happy again. That ramping up and down was driving me crazy. Zitat von »Speedy-VI« About your pump - you can control it with the Coolant/Ambient de...

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 03:24

Zitat von »Remayz« Edit : haaaa look at your virtual sensor You selected CPU package instead of water temperature for the first input You'll need to edit that. Double click that CPU package sensor and select a new data source : the Octo water in temperature sensor. That should quiet things down! Yup, that did the trick. Now I`m happy again. That ramping up and down was driving me crazy.

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 00:50

I would rather adjust to cooling performance over silence. Are the fans supposed to be constantly ramping up and down? Even at idle? They go from 30% to 90% every few seconds. What is that vertical start line on the fan curve that is between the 3 and 4 degree mark? So, when I adjust things on the curve, I just change the minimum and maximum temps only, to see where I get lower water temps?

Freitag, 5. August 2022, 21:56

Like this? Fans are going up and down a lot. Does this mean that at idle water temperature should be around 2 to 3 degrees above ambient temperature? Currently water temp is 31.9C and ambient temperature is 25.9C.

Freitag, 5. August 2022, 21:02

Zitat von »Remayz« You could set that to 20% PWM at 2°C for example, and your 90% PWM at 20°C Sorry, you lost me on this. Do you mean I am to change the Minimum and Maximum temperature in the Automatic Setup to 2C and 20C Forgot to show a screenshot of what I did in the Playground.

Freitag, 5. August 2022, 19:52

So, today I watched WinstonWoof`s video and re-read Remayz`s info graphics to add a virtual sensor in the Playground. I would like to post some screenshots of my Aquasuite pages so you guys can check and see if I have things right and offer some advice on things I should change. When I created the virtual sensor, I named it what Remayz did in the example. I was not sure what to name it, so I called it Water over Ambient. I don`t even fully understand what I just did here in the Playground. Maybe...

Freitag, 5. August 2022, 19:02

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Did you figure out why your custom Soft Sensor names were reverting back to defaults? No, I do not know why it did that. I just re-named them again, and it has stayed that way so far now. But, this morning I got a message saying that Aquasuite services stopped and that I needed to check that my firewall is not blocking it. I do`nt think my firewall is blocking it.

Mittwoch, 3. August 2022, 00:56

I`ll watch the video in a moment. I just started my PC and opened Aquasuite, and all my sensor names are gone. I had 2 sensors named as Water Pump and Ambient. The other 2 were soft sensors named as CPU and GPU. The temps still show, but their names are gone. They just went back to their default names like Sensor 1 and Soft Sensor 1. This is the second time this happened.Anyone know why this is happening?

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 02:06

So, I got that Ambient sensor connected now. It`s hanging out the back of the case and a little below the table. I went into the Playground and tried to start adding virtual sensors, but this part is not working out for me. I don`t quite understand how to do this part of it.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 03:23

Remayz, I just realized you already explained how to get a soft sensor set up in those info graphics. After re- reading them, things are starting to click in my mind.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 02:33

Okay, got the CPU and GPU to show temps. Tomorrow I will connect the ambient sensor and work on the other things.

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 23:42

I found the "Data from Aquacomputer Service" under the Data Quick View tab. But when I clicked on CPU Package or GPU Core it just shows a graph at the bottom of screen. It does`nt go to the Overview or Octo Sensors or Fans tab.How do I get to stay?

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 04:09

Ticked all the device boxes that I want to monitor in the Hardware Monitor, but can not find Data from Aquacomputer Service to add virtual sensor. Here is a screenshot of one fan curve. Did I do it right? Update: I found "Data from Aquacomputer Service". But I do not know which CPU button to click on that shows temperature. There are so many. The same with the GPU. I would like it to show GPU temperature.

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 03:48

Oh, I see. I only have 7 fans. So, I put each fan directly to each Octo channel. Water pump on channel 8. How can I get the CPU and GPU temps to show?

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 02:46

Yes, thank you. I do have some of those temperature sensors. I changed the name of fans 1- 3 to Bottom Radiator, but now I have 3 Bottom Radiator names. How did you get 1 name for each fan you have on the rads?

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 01:50

Here is what I did so far. I chose my temperature sensor as the Controller source. Is this correct? I then set my fans using the Curve Controller and automatic setup at the example (20% - minimum power, 90% - maximum power) you gave me because I am not sure what to choose yet. I do know that my water temperature averages 29C at idle and averages 45C under load. What do those ambient temperature sensors look like and can they be bought from PC parts stores? So, that`s is far as I went as it looks...

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 23:49

Okay, thank you. I will start working on what you explained and I will report back to let you know how I did.

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 17:21

Yes, I do need help on how to set up water pump and fans to get water temperature to lowest possible. I was watching videos by KayBee on YouTube about Aquasuite , and I like how he sets up his fans and water pump, but I don`t understand how he is doing it. Here are my PC specs: Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero i9 12900K 2 Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 32GB 5600MHz EVGA SuperNova 1200W P2 7 Lian Li BR Digital Fans 900 - 1800 RPM Cable Mod Mod Mesh PS ...

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 01:44

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Maybe THIS helps That one is kind of outdated and it mostly explains the Aquero which I do not have. All I am learning from this software at this point is finding out how to change things, but have no idea where to set things.

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022, 02:18

I have Aquasuite installed now. I am overwhelmed right now. I do not know where or how to start setting the fans, pump and LED`s. Arethere guides and videos that show a beginner how to do this stuff?

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 19:39

What mode does the Octo controller set the water pump to when first starting PC.

I have the PC build finished now and Aquasuite is installed and running. I tried to set the pump speed to 100 percent, but it still only runs in pulses. I am also at a total loss on how to use the software. Are there any guides for beginners on how to set all this stuff?

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 17:38

Windows will not install because there is nothing connected to CPU Fan Header

Zitat von »Caldorian« On my Asus board (x570 TUF), even though it says N/A, I can still still move the cursor to the CPU Fan option and select it to tell it to Ignore it. I got it fixed now. Took a while to figure that out. I thought the option could not be changed.

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 23:13

Windows will not install because there is nothing connected to CPU Fan Header

I cannot install Windows 11 on my system because it keeps restarting back into the Bios when Windows goes through it`s restarts while installing OS. It is because the water pump is connected to the Octo when it needs to be on the mobo header. I posted a picture of the prompt from my Bios. I cannot change the setting to "ignore" in the Bios because every thing says N/A. I thought you all connect your pump to your control boards? [/url][/img]http://i.imgur.com/lTSU5Jz.png

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 14:53

What mode does the Octo controller set the water pump to when first starting PC.

I have the older version EK distro plate which has the DDC 3.1 PWM pump. It only has the DRGB and PWM connectors on it. No SATA connector, which makes more sense to have. The thing is, the specs on it says the pump by default will run at 100 percent when no PWM signal is present. So, I think the Octo, by default, is making it run in PWM mode. I wish I knew the 4.2 version was out before I bought the 3.1 version. I will get the SATA to PWM power adapter cable to make future coolant changes easier...

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 02:30

No. It does does not have a SATA connector. Just a 4-pin PWM connector. I think I will just go forward with installing Windows 11 and Aquasuite software and then change the pump to full speed to try to get the rest of the air out of the loop.

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 00:53

Zitat von »Remayz« When the pump PWM is disconnected, by default on most brands, the pump runs at 100% Just leave the connector hanging while filling the loop, then once you're done, reconnect to the octo. Connecting to the motherboard while the 24 pin cable is disconnected will at best do nothing i guess. If I just leave it hanging then it will not have any power.I have the EK 011D G1 PWM Distribution Plate. I have the 24 pin ATX cable disconnected and using the bridge connector to turn on pow...