• 16.04.2024, 22:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2022, 21:32

Forenbeitrag von: »sebastianer«

High Flow Next - Can I use it with just USB 2.0 header or aquabus is mandatory?

Edit: I think I got confused. The HFN cannot control the fan speeds directly and based on the temps, correct? (Without using an OCTO or a QUADRO) It can only output the "flow" right? (not RPM speed based on temp). This is why I was considering getting a Quadro. And since the Quadro needs a temp sensor input; i was considering on getting "Art.Nr.: 53067" to do this.

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2022, 00:20

I still have not received the HFN (low stock atm, so its taking its time to be shipped). But I have a new doubt. Is possible to export the temperature measured by the "High Flow Next" to one of the "Quadro" input temperature sensors? (So, export it outside Windows or Linux / without additional software/services running). I was thinking of getting a Quadro, but I'm not sure if this is possible. I read the manuals and: - The Quadro seems to have a temp sensor input and an onboard memory to control...

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2022, 15:39

Thanks for the explanation regarding the Signal output on the HFN. I think I'll just use the HFN to check the flow and temps occasionally.using the built in OLED. (Setting up the right D5 speed based on flow and check the max water temps under full load). It's still better and more accurate than the Bykski B-TFC-CS-X-BK (the one I was looking for when I started looking for a temp/flow sensor). In the future maybe I get a "quadro" and start controlling the temps based on HFN water temps (my mothe...

Freitag, 10. Juni 2022, 09:35

Yeah I have one more radiator but it's Xflow and has less restriction. My current radiators are not big because they are from my previous ITX case (not my current Meshify 2). In total I have: - x1 240mm rad: GTS 240 XFlow (bottom intake) - x1 240mm rad: XR5 (top exhaust) - x4 90º barrow rotary fittings - x1 GPU Waterblock for an RX 6800. - x1 drain port with a 3 way fitting. - x1 ULTITUBE D5 100 reservoir (with a manual rpm D5 vario) I think the D5 can run at min speed and still provide same tem...

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022, 20:34

Haha thanks all, hopefully everything is fine. I'll also order the PWM cable, I think I can connect this device to my FAN header to control the fans (currently I control them via CPU_FAN header). But not sure yet. The reason I asked about the noise is the same reason I ended up setting my fans max speed at 850 RPM. Basically at 1 AM in the morning, If I'm playing a game and the house is quiet I can hear my 8 fans running at 1000 RPM. So at 850 RPM they are very quiet. (This is from 1 meter from ...

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022, 09:15

Thanks for all the tips @Speedy-VI Then it should work fine for me. I have a free USB 2.0 header in the motherboard I can use it for the sensor.

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2022, 19:18

Hi I would like to purchase a Temp Sensor and a Flow Sensor for my Custom Loop. I'm considering getting the "High flow next" because I read it's very accurate. That being said. Can I use the "High Flow Next" without “aquabus” and just with the USB 2.0 9-pin connector? I have one USB 2.0 header in my motherboard available. (And my motherboard does not have a "temp sensor"). If I do this, can I still monitor the temp and the flow properly? And can I upgrade the firmware and stuff like that? Or for...