• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-42 von insgesamt 42.

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 19:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Caldorian«

New: aquasuite X

Since the latest updates, the Aqua Computer Service has been periodically crashing on me. Particularly on boot and/or coming out of computer sleep. I've had to update the service properties to automatically restart itself on failures to keep it running consistently. I'm seeing generic errors in the Windows Event Viewer surrounding the crash. Zitat PowerEvent handled successfully by the service. Zitat Application: AquaComputerService.exe CoreCLR Version: 8.0.224.6711 .NET Version: 8.0.2 Descripti...

Freitag, 10. November 2023, 21:00

Water Temperature Sensor Calibration

Thanks Speedy, that's a good idea, and I'll look into doing just that. As for the question of why I need things that accurate? I don't. But if I can, why not

Montag, 6. November 2023, 16:48

Water Temperature Sensor Calibration

In my waterloop, I've got the following components in order: Aqua D5 NextEKWB Velocity 2 AM4 (Ryzen 5900X)EKWB Vector2 w/ ABP (EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3)Aqua HighFlow Next3 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 360mmEPDM Tubing between all connections My flow rates (as identified by the HF Next) are around 138L/h. The one part that interests/concerns me is the water temperature readings coming from the D5 Next vs. the HF Next. Under minimal load, the D5 Next reads ~30C where as the HF Next is about 33.5C, with an Am...

Montag, 18. September 2023, 17:44

Ultitube Pressure Equalisation Membrane - Does it stop you pressure testing?

It's always been an issue of mine for the odd time when I need to tip my case/tube and how to I not saturate the pressure membrane on the pro lid / leakshield. Putting a layer of Saran Wrap under the lid and screwing it on sounds like a good pro tip for temporary measure. I'd rather have a non-pressure lid to use, but it's expensive to ship it here to Canada just for that.

Dienstag, 12. September 2023, 18:18

How to change profile (Farbwerk 360 Lighting) on system idle

Hi All, I'm curious if there's a way I can configure things so that I can dim/turn off the RGB lighting that's plugged into my Farbwerk 360 when my system has been idle (would be great if I could line it up with my monitors sleeping). There's also lighting on my D5 Next (The bottom ring and the glass tube ring) that I'd also like to adjust, but I imagine it would mostly be the same process. I imagine the general process will be creating profiles on my devices that have the lighting set how I wan...

Dienstag, 29. August 2023, 18:18

Please review my Aquacomputer setup

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« That is a fair question. I am not OP but I know some people would rather use an RGBpx adapter and cable than plug in the horrible standard DRGB connector. I don't know what its officially called. MSI calls them J-Rainbow. Asus calls them ADD GEN 2. I think there are different versions of that connector in use that have different contact pin and socket diameters. I have read posts from people who complain that their connections just fall off the mating port connectors in th...

Montag, 28. August 2023, 21:17

Please review my Aquacomputer setup

Just out of curiosity, why are you converting everything to RGBpx rather then using the native 5V connectors on the farbwerk 360s? I didn't think that there would be any functionality differences in using them, and would imply additional "failure" points by adding additional connections.

Freitag, 12. Mai 2023, 18:37

New: aquasuite X

Is anyone else having issues with the System Tray icon no longer being right-clickable, thus being unable to exit the application?

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2023, 19:16

Connecting QUADRO to Lian Li SL Infinity fans

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Yes you can do that. Just make sure you do not exceed the amount of current the Quadro PWM port can output. The limit is 2 amps per PWM port. Lion Li spec says a 120mm SL Infinity fan pulls 180ma. The 140mm version pulls 150ma. In this instance, the fans' pulled amperage is of no concern. The control box has it's own SATA plug for power. The PWM connection from the Quadro to the control box is only a PWM control signal.

Mittwoch, 5. April 2023, 18:33

new owner of high flow next/ coolant usage

Not sure if it's any help, but I'm using Corsair XL8 (Clear) in my loop. Had it running for the last 6 months or so, and the High Flow Next reads the Conductivity currently as 32.9 uS/cm.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 19:24

NZXT H1 Case external rad, Octo / Farbwerk 360 check for understanding

Zitat von »Hufeisen« The SATA power connector is rated for 4.5A load. The Molex power connector is rated for 11A on each Pin. The hightest possible Load on the OCTO and Farbwerk360 is higher than 4.5A, thats why they use a Molex Connector. Thanks for this. Was curious why they used Molex instead of SATA.

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 22:33

Aquasuite Overview Page Thumbnails Not Updating

Sorry, should have circled it. It's the thumbnails on the left hand side for the overview pages where you select which one to see. You can see that the D5 Next and aquaero_AK_REV10X thumbnails are just generic images where as the other ones have actual previews of what the pages look like.

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 17:25

Aquasuite Overview Page Thumbnails Not Updating

I've got Aquasuite with various Aqua products configured within it. As well, I've got several Overview pages created, most of them the defaults that came with the products, as well as a few custom ones. For some reason, a couple of the pages (one default, one custom) refuse to have their thumbnails update, no matter what I try and do with them. Not a big issue, but would be nice to resolve it. Any troubleshooting steps you could provide would be great.

Mittwoch, 16. November 2022, 17:19

Aquasuite Audio Filters not working after system reload

Thanks. I forgot I also swapped the motherboard, in the system and that caused the audio driver to change. Stopping the Nahimic service allowed aqua suite to start responding to the frequency levels.

Freitag, 11. November 2022, 23:43

Aquasuite Audio Filters not working after system reload

Previously, I had my system setup with some RGB profiles that had the lighting react to the default Low/Mid/High audio filters in Aquasuite so the lighting reacted to system audio. I had to perform a fresh OS install, so I backed up my Aquasuite settings, performed the OS install, and then re-installed aquasuite and restored the settings from the backup files. All my other settings all restored; my custom dashboard pages became visible, the profiles I had setup for all my devices were available,...

Donnerstag, 29. September 2022, 21:03

Draining a loop with LEAKSHIELD

It’s an interesting attachment, but I’m having trouble trying to think of how you’d use it. Only way I can think of: - Remove leakshield from the top of your reservoir and attach to the adapter - Attach bottle to adapter - run a sealed line from your drain port to the adapter (ie attach tubing fittings at either end and run a tub between them) - make sure leak shield is on top, and PET bottle the bottom - open the drain port, and turn on leakshield, setting it to Fill mode Trying to think of wha...

Montag, 26. September 2022, 22:29

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »alexkyriak« For the radial gauges on mine, I simply put one on top of the other. Lining them up can be fiddly and you’ll need to track their sizes in pixels and ensure they’re centred to one another, but it’s actually quite easy to set up and use. You just need to make the outer one(s) bigger then line it up. I turned off a lot of the text associated with the gauge and replaced it with standalone text. Not sure how to code them if that’s possible. Let me know if this helps or not! Th...

Freitag, 23. September 2022, 20:23

Showing off my dashboard

Quick shot of my dashboard so far. Nothing fancy, mostly been copying what comes on the pre-configured dashboards and combining them together. https://i.imgur.com/qpoIM12.png One question; could people share the code they use to set up the multi-stacked radial gauges? I'd like to combine some of mine together to give me some more desk space for additional time charts.

Freitag, 23. September 2022, 17:22

Can’t get Leakshield to consistently seal

I’m having difficulty getting my leakshield to consistently seal with the reservoir so that the pressure doesn’t “raise” (?). I originally had the leakshield on my system, and it would need to pump a few times a day to keep the vacuum. A couple weeks ago, I re-did my loop, and at the end, made sure to pressure test everything but the res/pump/shield, and no leaks were shown. Finished the plumb and it was all good. Barely any pumping for the 2 weeks. However, I only had the red about half filled....

Montag, 12. September 2022, 22:50

Does a 50mm Ultitube exist?

Zitat von »Stephan« We currently take the pictures of the products. Shouldn't take too long. Hi Stephan, Noticed the new 50mm ultitubes available on the web site today. Great to see. Just wanted to send a quick heads up that title for the 50mm replacement tube says 100.

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 23:22

Putting ULTITUBE Pressure Membrane Lids on their sides while draining

Thanks. I know it says that, but there's a difference between blocking some gurgling fluid splashing up at the lid vs. the fluid being gravity pulled onto the membrane. Just curious how much "completely blocking" actually covers.

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 16:35

Putting ULTITUBE Pressure Membrane Lids on their sides while draining

I've got both a Leakshield and the Multiport pressure membrane lid for my ULTITUBE. Is there any issues / risks of leaks through the lids if I roll my case onto its side to drain the loop? I'd obviously have the Leakshield powered off while doing so.

Donnerstag, 18. August 2022, 18:45

Zitat von »Stephan« We will release a 50mm ULTITUBE series next month. Hi Stephan, is there any additional information on when the 50mm ultitubes will launch/be available to order?

Freitag, 12. August 2022, 18:00

Using Leakshield to find leak source

So I've been finding my Leakshield has been activating more often over the last 10 days or so, to the point that it's giving me cautionary warnings about it's daily runtime. Now I do have my reservoir filled about 80% of the way, and that the negative pressure in the loop significantly drops when I'm putting load on my system, but this is in excess of that, with pressure drop happening even without load. My previous testing when I first put the loop together had a leakage rate of about 0.2 mbar/...

Freitag, 5. August 2022, 16:15

How to veritcally mount D5 Next with Ultitop from the base

Thanks, that's good to know and reassuring. So I could get away with it then. Also thinking if an official bracket/solution doesn't exist then I get an L-bracket manufactured for what I need. I already know the spacing of the bottom holes for the fan adapter are 55.5mm. Does anyone have the the specifications for the mounting holes of the ULTITOP mount? I see the mount uses 4 holes in a rectangular pattern. What is the spacing of those holes?

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 19:30

How to veritcally mount D5 Next with Ultitop from the base

I bought the ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO LEAKSHIELD reservoir with D5 NEXT pump combo for my system. While I got it all installed and running, things didn't space out great as you can see here. Some great suggestions from the community, and one I was thinking of was getting a stand-alone ULTITUBE 100 reservoir to put the LEAKSHIELD on, and using the ULTITOP D5 cover and mounting that on the next fan over. However, I'm having trouble finding any mounting accessories that would allow for the D5 to be moun...

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 04:33

Showing off my dashboard

I taped a temperature sensor about a 1/2cm off from the intake side of my radiator where the fan is pulling fresh air in. Can’t imagine there’s that much radiant heat backtracking against it that would cause a significant increase in the reading.

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 21:45

Automatic profile change basing on ambient temp

This is an interesting concept in using outputs for profile switching instead of the global profile rules. When would you use each? And if you used both, would the global rules end up overriding the output switching?

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 21:11

Windows will not install because there is nothing connected to CPU Fan Header

Ya, it's definitely not intuitive. Took me a little while to figure it out as well initially.

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 08:32

Windows will not install because there is nothing connected to CPU Fan Header

On my Asus board (x570 TUF), even though it says N/A, I can still still move the cursor to the CPU Fan option and select it to tell it to Ignore it.

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 20:13

RGBpx cable/pinout identification help (making my own RGBpx to aRGB cables)

Is there a generic name for the connector (ie. not RGBpx) that I can search for from electronics suppliers to build my own connectors with? I've seen some references to "picoblade" in random places, but I'm not sure if that's it.

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2022, 04:49

Zitat von »Stephan« We will release a 50mm ULTITUBE series next month. That's great, and would make things much simpler for me. Will it be available as a replacement reservoir tube, similar to the 100 model that I could replace my existing 150 Pro tube with?

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022, 23:34

RE: RE: Does a 50mm Ultitube exist?

Zitat von »cptninc« If you have space and really want the D5 NEXT + Ultitube, you could try running the D5 with an Ultitop and then mount a 100mm Ultitube any place where it will fit and swap the pump head on it for a multiport lid. I have the CPU loop in one machine set up like this so that I can have the res mounted horizontally while the D5 NEXT is vertical. Been looking at what you suggested and I think it'll partially work for me. What I'm thinking is having the Ultitube 100 Res vertically...

Montag, 4. Juli 2022, 02:34

How to setup/use profiles in Aqua Suite

Thanks, that really helped clarify how things work for me, and I've got a quick swap setup for a couple different colors now. That said, does this mean I need to create a different RGBpx lighting controller for each different lighting state I want in a profile? ie. I create one controller for blue rgb fan associated with profile 1, and a second for yellow associated with profile 2? Profiles Example

Freitag, 1. Juli 2022, 23:30

How to setup/use profiles in Aqua Suite

I'm having trouble understanding how to setup and use profiles in Aqua Suite. For now, I'm trying to setup 2 different RGB profiles so that I can quickly swap between colours in my system lightning. But when I change the colors of the fans plugged into my farbwerk, it's applying across all the profiles. I've been trying to find a manual or anything that talks about how to use it, but I'm getting nothing out there with my google searches. If I could get some help with it, say Profile 1 in blue an...

Montag, 27. Juni 2022, 16:40

Aqua devices preventing monitor/system sleep

Got a partial fix and posting it here for others to find. Thanks to Shoggy (https://www.reddit.com/r/watercooling/co…web2x&context=3), I was able to determine that it was the AWCCService I have on my system due to my AW3821DW monitor that was conflicting with the Aqua devices. Stopping the AWCCService allows my monitors to sleep as expected. Since I don't have any automatic lighting control enabled for the monitor, I can leave the AWCCService stopped except for when I want to manually adjust thi...

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 22:40

Ultitube D5 150 Pro Mounting Plate Dimensions and Full Mounting Instructions

I partially understand what you said, but maybe I should explain what I did and you can agree or not on whether I did it correctly. Firstly removed the bottom plastic piece from the thicker silicone piece, put the 3 angle-headed screws through that facing downwards, and then replaced it back on the silicone/pump. Next used the 3 plastic spacers and screws (2 long + 1 short) to mount the backside of the pump to the L-bracket, with the 3 downward screws going through the bottom of it. Secured all ...

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 22:21

Zitat von »Remayz« What case is it btw? Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo in a reversed/inverted layout. GPU is an EVGA 3080 Ti with an EKWB vector2 on it. Even without the waterblock, the PCB is a smidge too long. I’m thinking now that what I really need is a custom interface plate to sit between the fan mount and the D5 Next that will allow me to offset the res closer to the front of the case by a few cm to give it the room it needs. Need to figure out what the spacing of the screw holes are though. Di...

Freitag, 24. Juni 2022, 00:08

Leakshield: How to find a leak that isn't leaking liquid?

When you're talking about a gasket; which gasket are you talking about? As well, what would a normal "leak" rate with the leakshield be? I did a leak test with just the Ultitube D5 Next + Leakshield (ports plugged), and was still seeing around a 0.2mbar/min leak when I first built my new system over the weekend.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2022, 18:35

Aqua devices preventing monitor/system sleep

Just built a new water cooling loop with Aqua gear. Have all 4 of OCTO, Farbwerk 360, Ultitube D5 Next, and Leakshield. All 4 devices are connected to an internal USB Hub (https://nzxt.com/en-CA/product/internal-usb-hub-gen-3), that's then connected to a motherboard internal header. When any one of the 4 devices is plugged in, my system monitors refuse to go to sleep. Even when I force the monitors to go to sleep within windows, they turn off and then immediately turn back on. Once I remove the ...

Montag, 20. Juni 2022, 16:42

Ultitube D5 150 Pro Mounting Plate Dimensions and Full Mounting Instructions

Got a couple questions: 1) Does anyone have the exact dimensions of the mounting plate for the Ultitube D5 Pro? I got the fan adapter kit, but want to cut an additional plate to offset the mount point in my case, and need to know the spacing for all the screw holes. 2) Are there any instructions out there on how to properly mount pump/res? I took a best guess at things, but not sure if I really got it all right. As well, I've got a left over white silicone piece (the horseshoe shaped one) that I...

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2022, 08:59

I’ve been looking and can’t find one, so I guess the answer is no. But thought I’d ask anyway. I’m putting together my first custom loop, and have discovered that between the D5 Next 150 and my long 3080 Ti, the two conflict with each other, and I’ve had to put the GPU in the wrong slot and remove a fan to make things work. I’m thinking about converting to the 100mm tube to help a little, but I’d need a 50mm tube to fully get things where I want them.