• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2022, 15:06

Forenbeitrag von: »PocketLeak«

Leakshield filling question

Connecting to the drain should work fine, mine is connected to an open port on my GPU and works great. I bought a USB to Motherboard USB cable and connected my leakshield to a battery pack I had, alternatively you can set your USB to stay on when in standby via your BIOS.

Montag, 27. Juni 2022, 04:03

LeakShield setup question. Calculating volume of dual res loop?

If the second reservoir is part of an external rad setup, I assume the same applies? I DIY'd an external rad setup with a small res and now that I have leakshield I wonder if it would be better to get rid of the res on it. Thank you Zitat von »Hufeisen« The Leakshield has several problems with two reservoirs. If air is pumped out of only one reservoir, the air in the other reservoir will expand, increasing the fill level of the reservoir with the Leakshield, and decreasing the fill level in the ...

Montag, 27. Juni 2022, 03:59

Proper way to install LEAKSHIELD PCIe slot bracket with fill port?

Old post, but thought I'd add how I have mine setup. I am using soft tubing. Flow is pump>RAM>CPU>GPU>bulkheads to external rads>rad1>rad2. I have the PCI slot filling accessory being feed from the opposite port on my GPU IN, so it should essentially bypass the GPU when filling. I also added an EKWB drain valve, as I was experiencing some dripping from the fill port when not in "protection" mode. Adding the valve also came in handing for draining some fluid when it overfilled the res, just kept ...