• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Freitag, 1. März 2024, 20:41

Forenbeitrag von: »Canard_Coincoin«

Pump speed based on virtual sensor

Well done PvF ! It was that. Thanks everyone for your help.

Freitag, 1. März 2024, 19:00

Am I crazy ??? I have the sensor declared in soft sensors of the octo and the value is correctly calculated/displayed. But when I go in the fan speed setup I have only physical sensors :

Freitag, 1. März 2024, 13:09

Hi, thanks for your answer. This is what I did but unfortunately I have only physical sensors when I go in fans => controler source => select data source

Donnerstag, 29. Februar 2024, 15:46

Hi everyone, I am using aquasuit X.78 with an octo and I am wondering how to have my pump speed based on CPU + GPU temp. I have created a virtual sensor summing these two values but when I go to fan settings, controler source can only use on of the 4 physical sensors. Any help ? Thanks

Montag, 17. April 2023, 11:52

New: aquasuite X

Thanks a lot for your help but I don't know if I have renewed the firmware. I have no time to look at this so much in details, just want it to work, I need monitoring and ajustments to my setup as my PC is quite new. I have paid the new licence and explained why, on a customer point of view, it should not "work" like this. Topic closed for me. Thanks again for helping.

Sonntag, 16. April 2023, 19:55

Exactly. Thanks You should not get into a situation where nothing is working anymore and you have to pay and "sorry you should have read before clicking". As this way of working is very specific and I know no hardware vendor doing this kind of things, it should be more explicit.

Sonntag, 16. April 2023, 13:38

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« you purchase will always function as purchased, without additional cost Unfortunately not, I received an update notification directly form aquasuite software and then after installing everything is blocked. Update should not be proposed if you d'ont have the licence for it. And I don't find where to download previous version on the website in order to make it work again, and I have other stuff to do than managing this issue. I addition, no payment by card, now I have to b...

Sonntag, 16. April 2023, 11:40

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« You dont pay for an update, you pay for one year updateservice. On every Shopsite for a controller you get a note like this, it is from the aquaero 6 site: Zitat Notes on the aquasuite software: When you activate this product you will receive the current version of the aquasuite software including an upgrade service for at least eighteen (18 ) months. After the expiration of the upgrade service you may use and reinstall the latest version available during the upgrade p...

Samstag, 15. April 2023, 11:13

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« https://licensing.aquacomputer.de/shop/aquasuite Hello, thanks for your answer but I don't expect an update to ask me to pay for a new licence. Did they really do this ? In that case, where can I get the previsous version, it is out of the question for me to pay for an update. Thanks

Montag, 27. März 2023, 18:32

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« https://licensing.aquacomputer.de/shop/aquasuite Hi ! thanks but I don't expect to pay in my case. I had aquasuite working fine with an octo. I received an upgrade notif and acceped and now nothing is working. That is abosultely not what you expect from an update. How can I get to the previous version ?

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 21:19

Key required after update

Hello, I updated to X.67 version and I am required to add a key. Where can I get ? Thanks

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2022, 15:52

D5 Next : Fans controling capabilities

Thanks a lot for your answer, very clear.

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2022, 15:25

Ok thanks, so I'd better go with an additionnal flow sensor and a separate controler. For the controler, is the quadro/octo compatible thru the aquabus or do I need to go with an aquaero 6 ?

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2022, 14:43

Hi, I would like to have the following : - fan speed customizable setup depending on water temp (all fans at same speed) - pump speed to match a target water flow (note that I am talking of a quantity of water per unit of time, not a pump RPM) Can the D5 Next do all this or do I need an additional controler and/or an additional flow sensor ? And same question as I asked for Octo : once setup is done in aquasuite, will it work standalone (for example if I run Linux) or will it require aquasuite t...

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2022, 14:56

Quadro/Octo : need aquasuite always on ?

Excellent, thanks a lot !

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2022, 13:46

Wow great functionality, and thanks for quick answer. So just to be sure : - I connect a hardware sensor for water temp to a quatro - I connect a fan to the quatro - I setup a curve in aquasuite where fan speed is based on water temp If I reboot under Linux, the fan will still follow the curve previously defined ?

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2022, 12:16

Hi All, I understand that Aquasuite will provide setup functionalities in order to, for example, setup fan speed curve based on sensor temp. I would like to know if, once the setup is done, it is saved in the Octo/Quadro or if it will still require Aquasuite software to load in order to follow the fan speed/sensor temp curve ? In other words : I do the setup with Aquasuite running on windows. I reboot under Linux => how will my fans behave ? Thanks for answers !