• 16.04.2024, 10:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 5. Januar 2024, 17:36

Forenbeitrag von: »cwestbrook«

Can the LEDs on the Ultitube D5 200 and the Flow sensor high flow NEXT be controlled with an external controller?

Thank you for the information... I'm assuming the internal LED lighting can be set to be turned off in the Aquasuite software, or be set to light up in red if there is an issue with the pump, leakage, or water flow.

Freitag, 5. Januar 2024, 08:50

Can the LEDs on the Ultitube D5 200 and the Flow sensor high flow NEXT be controlled with an external controller?

Would like to use the Razer Chroma Addressable RGB Controller to control the LEDs in a new build that I'm planning, are the LEDs on the Ultitube D5 200 Pro Leakshield reservoir with D5 NEXT pump and the LEDs in the Flow sensor high flow NEXT controllable through a RGBpx connector? It mentions that they have RGBpx LEDs, but the description only mentions that the RGBpx connector is an output to control other RGBpx LEDs. I couldn't tell from the pictures if they both have RGBpx input connectors as ...

Freitag, 22. Juli 2022, 23:49

Aquasuite software controlling ASUS ROG Rampage Or Reverse

What about the RGBpx Splitty12 Active? does this allow for ASUS to control Aqua Computer RGBpx LEDs and/or the reverse, AquaSuite controlling ASUS motherboard

Freitag, 8. Juli 2022, 20:49

Aquasuite software controlling ASUS ROG Rampage Or Reverse

Can the Aquasuite software control the LED lighting on the ASUS ROG Rampage motherboard? Or Can the ASUS ROG Rampage motherboard control the RGBpx leds on Aqua Computer devices?