• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 3. August 2022, 19:16

Forenbeitrag von: »pagusas«

D5 Pump Speeds

I built my system for optimzied performance and silence. I have 2 360mm rands, a 3090 GPU Block and a EK Velocity 2 block on the 5950x I started with a single D5. I had to run it at 70% to keep flow rate decent (temps still dropped a few degrees when pushing it to 100%), but I was never happy with this, the D5 whines too much at anything past 60% Then I tried two D5's. As others have said, the pitch seems to increase when running them at the same speed, and honestly I wasn't seeing the performan...

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 19:01

How to control A-RGB lights ?

Zitat von »Remayz« well.. for ARGB there's only the Farbwerk360 but it's USB only afaik. The Octo and quadro only serve as fan controllers in Aquabus i believe. Any reason to not use aquasuite to transmit the data through USB? The Octo has 2 ARGB ports for supporting ARGB in aquasuite. I do exactly what the OP wants, just with my CPU temp instead of Water temp. To do what you'd want OP, an OCTO would work + setting up a virtual sensor in the sensors section and setting the RGBpx section to Colo...

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 18:49

Showing off my dashboard

[attach]9557[/attach] This is my current one, I've only had it a few days so I'm still working on it.

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2022, 22:05

New: aquasuite X

only issue i'm having, and also had in 54, is the profile switcher in the taskbar stops working. On first load it will work, but a short time after nothing will happen when you click on it, no profile menu popup or anything. I was hoping 55 would fix it, but nope. This is on Windows 11 Pro.

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2022, 03:04

RGBpx cable/pinout identification help (making my own RGBpx to aRGB cables)

Thank you so much Speed-V! I'm new to this forum, and so glad to already get awesome help

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2022, 00:28

RGBpx cable/pinout identification help (making my own RGBpx to aRGB cables)

As it looks like its going to take a while for my RGBpx adapter to arrive, I figured I could experiment with my RGBpx extension cable, cut off the end, and splice it into a aRGB cable. Unfortunately I can not find any information showing what wire is ground/power/data. Does anyone have any information on this?