• 18.04.2024, 16:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 01:12

Forenbeitrag von: »pinwon34«

Without D5 NEXT, Aquasuit works fine with Aqua OCTO?

Zitat von »Remayz« well, for water temperature, better to take an inline sensor like that https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2293 instead of duct taping an external sensor :p Yep, the loop temp sensors I have are also inline (EK sensor plug + EK T splitter fitting). For delta T function, I need one more sensor for ambient air temp (which will be put on front radiator intake of my case) However, the sensor you suggest me looks more decent then "sensor plug + T splitter". It is m...

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 01:02

RE: RE: Then I can just keep my EK D5 pump and it get along with Aquasuite?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »pinwon34« I already have 2 temp senor fitting on loop and spare temp sensors from CommanderPro package. So your handy idea must come true to me with the Octo. The temp sensors that come with the Commander Pro will work with the Octo but the 2-pin connector is much thicker than the connector on Aquacomputer temp sensors. Because the 4 temp sensor headers on the Octo are very close together, the Corsair temp sensor plugs will only fit in Octo temp sensor header #1...

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 00:55

Zitat von »Remayz« I personally use an Octo, with an EK DDC pump (used an EK D5 before), and a bunch of fans. no D5 next needed :p There.. an Octo and no D5 NEXT connected :p The Octo is an USB device, it works on its own, there's no dependencies between devices. they ALL work standalone. Needing a D5 next is not only a rumor, but a very dumb one at that Aquasuite (and the Octo controller) existed waaaay before the D5 Next arrived Great! That is what I exactly want. You save me a lot of bucks a...

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 00:42

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat Without D5 NEXT, Aquasuit works fine with Aqua OCTO? Your OCTO and aquasuite will work fine without a D5 NEXT. Got it. Thanks for info!

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2022, 15:58

Then I can just keep my EK D5 pump and it get along with Aquasuite?

Hi, Remayz Thanks for your kind reply! It is so nice idea that delta T controls fan rpm. I should do that if I finally buy Aqua Octo. I already have 2 temp senor fitting on loop and spare temp sensors from CommanderPro package. So your handy idea must come true to me with the Octo. By the way, before I pay for Octo with my credit card, would you confirm at last that this combination "EK D5 PWM pump + fans + Octo + Aquasuite" works no problem? In fact, I worried that I have to buy also D5 NEXT to...

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2022, 06:57

Hi, I'd like to use Aqua OCTO to control radiator fans in accordance with the coolant temperature. Does it work fine? Currently, I have a Corsair CommanderPro for this but it doesn't work well. It cannot detect fan rpms and coolant temperature. That's why I am considering replacing it by Aqua OCTO. Here are my system spec Upper radiator fans : Corsair ML-14 PWM × 3 Front radiator fans : Noctua A12 25 PWM × 3 Pump : EK D5 Motherboard : ASUS B550M TUF (no temp sensor port) D5 pump controlled by BI...