• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-28 von insgesamt 28.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 22:00

Forenbeitrag von: »aquaman2030«

No RGBPX LIGHT

Rainbow RGBpx stopped working after ~30 minutes. D5 Next pump has 4 profiles set as follow: Sound Flash (4 lights patterns with blackout) [attach]10803[/attach]Sound Flash (without L + R audio source) [attach]10804[/attach]RainbowLights off. When I listen to music, both Sound Flash profiles flashes according to music played. This last throughout the day yesterday. Nothing unusual there. When I selected profile 3, all LEDs have rainbow patterns. Went to take lunch and came back, all LEDs off. Swi...

Freitag, 22. März 2024, 17:24

Showing off my dashboard

If you decrease the "Duration" value, the fan blades will spin faster and increasing its value will have the opposite effect. When I was doing protein folding (BOINC projects), I'd like to squeeze every ounce of performance out of my systems too. These days just light gaming and listening to musics. Hence, my obsession with RGBpx functions/features. @Speedy-VI was right, I checked Task Manager again, these animations takes an additional ~12% GPU utilization.

Donnerstag, 21. März 2024, 21:48

Showing off my dashboard

Very keen observation! When I was making the PNG file, I didn't spend the time to make it a perfect square so the effect is off center. In practice, the pumps operation is very smooth and quiet. I'm a happy camper there. Pertaining to resource utilization, aquasuite.exe is taking up 1.3% CPU (of one core) and 191.7MB. I'm okay with that. What tool are you using to monitor resource utilization?

Mittwoch, 20. März 2024, 20:52

My contribution to humanity...

Updated dashboard on new system with pump impellers animation.[attach]10792[/attach]

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024, 19:12

How to use D5 Next water temp data to setup fan curve in Octo

Install Aquasuite, assuming you're using Windows.Inside Aquasuite, you should see your D5 NEXT pump. Under that pump, there's fan settings. Set the fan curve based on your "Data Source" (in this case your water temp)If your D5 NEXT is not shown in Aquasuite, it's likely that you forgot to connect it to the motherboard USB header using the included cable that came with your pump. When you purchase your highflow NEXT, it'll also come with a USB cable. Connect it to your motherboard USB header and ...

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 04:21

High Flow Next reporting 0 litres per hour flow

You mentioned 0 l/h. Is that from the display unit itself? If so, that unit might have seen its last day. If the built-in display show sensible flow rate and Aquasuite is getting 0 then, like @InfoSeeker said, telemetry data are not sent to the computer correctly. After checking USB connection, check the back of the highflow NEXT and make sure that end is also properly and securely connected. The other day, one of my LED strips went dark. I thought the strip came loose so I checked inside my cas...

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 20:38

Features request

It's a shame really. I also had played around with SignalRGB and OpenRGB for a bit but they're hit or miss. I recently discovered that we could add additional audio filters as well; not just the default Low, Mid, High.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 20:35

Showing off my dashboard

Precisely. There's a MouseOver effect whereby when I hover my mouse over the values, they become 'magnified' but haven't been able to get that effect to work when in Desktop mode. Need to figure out where the disconnect is. Initially, I had the 'Rolodex' effect in mind but couldn't have the three values stacked in a panel since they're listening on different sensors.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 18:49

Showing off my dashboard

Logic worked! Far left in the middle of the banner is where the uptime logic applied:

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 18:45

Features request

Came across this repo: https://github.com/aquacomputer?tab=repositories Seems inactive.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 01:26

RE: RE: Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

Zitat I noticed the same thing - that the second Rounding down is actually Rounding up. I POSTED about this on the Aquacomputer Official Support subReddit because I have noticed that Aquacomputer tends to respond to posts there more reliably than they do to posts on this forum. AC_Shoggy directed me here.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 01:23

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat This is interesting. I have not quite comprehended the logic flow but I don't see what the bottom X=round(A) does, or the blocks upstream of it.The output does not go anywhere. I reuse the same diagram for Days Hours and Minutes since they're inter-related. The portion that you highlighted is for Minutes and for that 'sensor' there would be a blue output box for that value. Same for Days 'sensor' Zitat "Edit to add - I also think I found a bug in Aquasuite. When you select the Round Numbe...

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 20:32

Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

The second "Round down" label actually rounds UP.

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 19:28

Before the modulo function was invented. LOL

I wanted to display system uptime in dd:HH:mm but I couldn't find such data source. Under Functions, there's no modulo either.

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2024, 20:53

Features request

Hi @Sven, My setup is as follows: D5 NEXT + highflow NEXT + D5 NEXT (aquasuite X.77) All three devices outputs RGBx signals to their respective LED components (fans, strips, GPU, etc). Two D5 Next pumps are powering fans through their PWM output. So far so good. Requests: The ability to map inputs from playground to regulate fans when they're in Manual Mode, for example.The ability to adjust RGBx brightness via inputs from playground regardless of their mode (Audio synced or not).The ability to ...

Montag, 8. Januar 2024, 22:00

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »PvF« For devices other than the Quadro or Octo it is somewhat more complicated to use "inputs". For example, I only have the option of setting the speed of the D5 Next via virt. software sensors. - Add a new input (pump power [%]) [attach]10618[/attach] - Convert the % into a 1:1 temperature using virt. software sensors [attach]10619[/attach] - integrate this virt. software sensor into the d5 Next via one free "soft. sensor" [attach]10621[/attach] - Use this temperature as a linear i...

Montag, 8. Januar 2024, 05:43

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« @aquaman2030 Oops, my bad, I did not consider a build without an OCTO. It looks like Inputs are not integrated into the D5 NEXT or the High Flow NEXT... sorry. No worries, InfoSeeker. You've helped me confirm that I haven't become senile. Was spending the last two days trying to configure Inputs to control the devices.

Montag, 8. Januar 2024, 04:34

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« @aquaman2030 Hope THIS helps Thank you very much for taking the time to make the walk-through video sir! I seems to me that I need an OCTO device? I don't see the gear icon at the bottom of my D5 NEXT view to click on. I also do not have the gear icon under RGBx for neither D5 NEXT nor highflow NEXT. I wanted to attach a few screenshots but hit a max length limit of 10,000 characters.

Montag, 8. Januar 2024, 01:45

Playground Inputs HELP!

Hello, I came across this document: New: aquasuite X.45 - Need input! / Controls on the desktop or in the system tray / New profile system and wanted to play around with Inputs to control brightness of aRGB and another knob to control Fans RPM, for example. However, I could not get the Inputs to associate with the devices (or appropriate controllers). The document is for X.45 and I'm using X.77. I understand that the UI has changed. I can see the knobs and sliders, etc but when I clicked on the ...

Freitag, 12. August 2022, 23:12

RE: RE: Updated desktop

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »aquaman2030« I have made some changes to my dashboard/desktop. The clock is now centered on my desktop background over the Liquid Devil logo. The outer ring is a 24 hr clock and the inner ring is 60 minute "hand". The pump and fan icon "animate" but I don't want to install Radeon Relive only to capture desktop video. The distroplate is the Phanteks 120 one which is the actual one I have in the rear of the P600s. Hopefully I can get the reservoir icon to animate ...

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 19:29

Updated desktop

I have made some changes to my dashboard/desktop. The clock is now centered on my desktop background over the Liquid Devil logo. The outer ring is a 24 hr clock and the inner ring is 60 minute "hand". The pump and fan icon "animate" but I don't want to install Radeon Relive only to capture desktop video. The distroplate is the Phanteks 120 one which is the actual one I have in the rear of the P600s. Hopefully I can get the reservoir icon to animate about the y-axis so that we can see water movem...

Montag, 1. August 2022, 18:08

Aquacomputer Shark pic

After looking at these pics , I still don't know what you're referring to.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 18:49

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Hey, great thread. Will be making my own control panel soon. Love that ‘Ambient’ readout. How do you do an ambient measurement? Put a wired sensor just outside the case? Bought the 70cm temp sensorand connect to the back of highflow NEXT. Run the thermistor to the bottom front of the case below the front intake fans. There are enough holes under the P600s PSU shroud if you don't use drive cages.

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 23:57

Showing off my dashboard

Very cool. So many inspirations to draw from when I'm sick of my current arrangement.

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 23:49

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Nice, I particularly like the 'ambient temperature' icon. Thank you. I think it was you that pointed me to XAML direction to get my day of week conversion to day name.

Freitag, 22. Juli 2022, 22:27

Showing off my dashboard

My humble dashboard.[attach]9514[/attach]

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2022, 02:47

Aquasuite API?

[attach]9513[/attach]Haha, thanks for pointing me to that direction! Though I need to learn how to leave the font and color to Auto so they can be set outside the code block.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2022, 18:15

Aquasuite API?

[attach]9506[/attach]Does anyone know if there's an API for Aquasuite? What I really want to do in this specific use case is to convert day of week to the actual day name (e.g. if (3) then "Wednesday", etc). I want to write a switch statement to convert these values to names and display on the upper right tile. Thanks!