• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Montag, 18. Juli 2022, 15:53

Forenbeitrag von: »a_time_to_chill«

RESOLVED

I ended up just not using the Leakshield when I did my PC maintenance. When I connected the Leakshield back to my PSU power and was able to use the aquacomputer software, I was able to able stop the alarms. The lesson I learned is to disable alarms when I want to drain/clean loop for maintenance and run Leakshield from a USB power bank. It makes sense why I got a fill level error (because I had drained the loop), but it's annoying that I can't dismiss the alarm from the Leakshield itself rather ...

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2022, 16:07

Forenbeitrag von: »a_time_to_chill«

Leakshield 'System Error Fill Level Low' alarm keeps triggering when operating leakshield from USB Power bank

Hello, I am doing maintenance on my computer by cleaning blocks and running Mayhem Blitz through the loop. The computer is turned off so I am operating Leakshield from a USB power bank instead of from the software. I keep getting the alarm shown in the picture, and I'm not sure how to dismiss it or stop it from triggering. The only solution I have is to disconnect the Leakshield from power, but I'd like to use it while running Mayhem Blitz pt 2 solution through the loop for cleaning. What can I ...