• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 18:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Replicatorsg1«

Help needed please in connection/setup

Remayz Thank you for helping out. Would it be best to order an octo or quadro to go with the Aquaero 6 now that i have it rather than piggy backing. Fans, i have 1 on the rear , 6 push pull up top on a 420 and 14 on front on the twin rads 360s plus two more to fill the space above the 360s (works quite nicely 480s would not fit) I also labeled all fans from the rear starting at 1 then top rad 2-7 then the front 8-14. will i have to re-label all the fans again to go with your suggestion on your p...

Mittwoch, 21. September 2022, 11:39

Help needed please in connection/setup

Hi guy's I posted a bit ago regarding moving from corsair com pro's and their lighting nodes and going back to Aquacomputer's Aquasuite (still have license from previous build non rgb) using the Corsair LL120/140mm fans after having nothing but grief with their software. So finally, i have stripped my Corsair 1000D build down and while i am changing my tubing to acrylic i am just about to start the wiring/connection process of the fans. Below RGB & power/PWM parts to be connected to Splitty4's a...

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 15:02

Help needed please

cptninc Thank you for your advice, much app. The EK Quantum FLT res/d5 has 21 led's inbuilt D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header, and the Ek Quantum Amd 5900x cpu block has 24 led's on a 12v 4pin standard rgb header So just to confirm before ordering from Aquatuning(only ones with stock plus delivery to uk, god damn Brexit) 6 X RGBpx Splitty4 (aquacomputer.de) for 21 Corsair LL fans 2 OR 3 farbwerk 360 (aquacomputer.de) (not using the strips, 21 fans in the Corsair 1000D is bright enough)...

Montag, 1. August 2022, 17:59

Help needed please

Hufeisen Thank you for the advice ,so i will need an octo or quadroor Aquaero lite. how many of those would i need to control 21 fans please.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 16:49

Help needed please

Thank you guys for info. So 6 x splitty4's and 2-3 x Farbwerk 360's for the 21 corsair fans and Aquasuite, so i don't need an Octo or Quadro? (sold my Aquaero 5 xt last year). I just want to set fan speeds to about 900rpm all round and be able to set rgb led colour, i am not bothered about individual control just static or presets for all. Would fan speed control be in the Aquasuite software once all the splitty4's are connected and the same for the Farbwerk 360's for lighting, or am i missing s...

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 14:43

Help needed please

Hi i am in the process of stripping my corsair com pros and lighting hubs out and uninstalling the icue software as it is pants and was causing weird lighting glitches. so i am in the process of finding if i can 6 x splitty 4 pcb's and 2 x farbwerk' s to run 21 corsair LL 120 and 140 fans plus my corsair 2080 gpu block and the EK quantum rgb cpu block plus EK quantum flt 360 rgb res combo. (Ek stuff on a a dual rgb splitter on one of the remaining chanels on the 2nd farbwerk). Is there anything ...