Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Samstag, 13. August 2022, 18:23

Forenbeitrag von: »pangeng«

Showing off my dashboard

how is "water quality' is measured? intersting

Samstag, 13. August 2022, 18:20

may i ask if aquabus cover the function of usb port?

for example the product Aquacomputer OCTO fan controller for PWM-fan it has both aquabus and usb port. If I connect this fan hub to aquaero 6 via aquabus and connect aquaero to motherboard via usb, do I still need to connect this fan hub to mother board via its own usb? P.S. does this fan hub have its own firmware that to be updated by aquesuite? Best Geng

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 15:19

after finishing setting aquasuite, do I have to keep this app in the OS system to make sure aquaero run under protocol?

thank you. I just purchased the related hardware. May I ask for hardware method, do I still need to use aquasuite to configure the protocol? can I use the screen/control panel on aquaero 6 for this "auto power down" protocol?

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 14:21

after finishing setting aquasuite, do I have to keep this app in the OS system to make sure aquaero run under protocol?

For example, I setup a protocol in aquasuite asking aquaero to power down the PC if water flow is very low (such as 0l/hr). After all software setup is done, can I un-install aquastuie app but aquaero will still run the "power down" protocol? reason why I ask this is because my PC with aquaero still runs windows XP (due to some hardware in this PC that I use no longer support later windows, I have to use winXP). I am thinking to setup the aquaero with anther PC running windows 10 and aquastuie, ...

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 16:30

i am new to aquaero and i use windows xp, may i ask how to download the older version of aquasuite.

I am installing aquaero and related watercooling system to my old pc which uses windows xp. may i ask how can i download the older version of aquasuite for windows xp. as far as i searched, current aquasuite need as least windows 8 as it requires NET.framwork4.6.1 thank you.