• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 22:30

Forenbeitrag von: »JeanS«

High Flow 2 - low flow rate

Zitat von »Remayz« the sensor is installed horizontally? not sure if it affects reading but it's recommended, at least to limit impeller noise. You made me realize new sensors were added on AS, i had my high flow 2 set as a high flow (5306 and it reads just the same. You may try to change between high flow, high flow LT and high flow 2, see if it wakes up. but if your temps are ok, something is wrong with config or with the sensor. at 60l/h you should have a hot-ish GPU in game. Yes, it was hor...

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 14:52

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« The flow rate depends on your cooling circuit, i.e. the installed coolers, the size of the hose/tube, any installed filters, the radiators and the number of angle fittings. The sensor can only measure from 30 l/h, below that it shows 0. This has no effect on the cooling capacity, you will only notice marginal differences at significantly higher flow rates. There are two possibilities here, either you have an extremely restrictive loop, or a defective sensor. The easies...

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 09:56

Hi, I am getting low flow rates on High Flow 2 sensor. I am having Aquaero 6 and right sensor (53292) is selected on AquaSuite. With max pump speed, I am getting about 60l/h. Around 2000rpm flow rate drops to 0. However, I don't believe that anything is wrong with my D5 pump (EKWB) as CPU temps are fine even with 2000rpm. Any idea what is wrong? Does direction of flow matter?