• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2022, 06:58

Forenbeitrag von: »sworfiss«

Octo and Ek vardar evo 120 fans

Zitat von »Remayz« well, fitting sensors between blocks, or even radiators between blocks don't help much. the variation is too small to be helpful. the delta will mostly vary with pump flow, more than with load. you're better off having two sensors before and after the radiators, said radiators being connected in series. That at least has the advantage of telling you how much your loop cools. but cooling wise, loop order does not matter. For the overload it's very variable. I have a FW360 chan...

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 19:47

adapters, do i need 1 of each for every port on the octo? Yes, you can use 2 adapters, connect to spitter RGB cables. I also agreed with Remayz said of "Overload" It may be or not. It's best to try octo with 18fans RGB and get the result. Fan splitter is possible for each radiator fans without any issue. But always check Octo watts. Reserve 1st port for D5 pump. 2 Pass through sensors recommended for radiators for inbetween GPU and CPU. (GPU->pass through sensor ->radiator -> CPU ->pass through ...

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 22:12

Octo is best controller, worth it. It can control any fans PMW and DRGB. AQ 53282 and AQ- 53260 adapter required for EKWB DRGB. If use 16-18fans, then get SPLITTY9 (53231) If with RGB, may be check farbwerk 360. Best to use coolant temperature sensors to control fans. Flow sensor high flow NEXT(53293) is an excellent device

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 14:25

Octo Fan 4 acts up strangely - Please help!

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You could see if the aquausite Hardware Monitor reads the sensors you are interested in. Great, Changed sensors to Aquasite Hardware monitor, hope Aquasite sensors are as accurate as HWInfo

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 05:55

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Inverted control without input offset is something I have not experienced. You mat be best served contacting support: support@aqua-computer.de Sure, Ill mail it. Thanks Do you know how to import HWinfo data into Aquacomputer data without HWInfo loaded?

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 20:33

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Have you tried swapping fan 4 with fan 3 or 5 to see if the issue follows the fan or the port? Yes I had swapped different fans on 4 port, Reversal issue appeared. I even set one follow to another port, but same issue

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 05:24

Hello Everyone, Amazing Octo, Leakshield and High FLow impressed me every times, controlling fans at ease. I will share the snap of PC soon. After a few weeks, One fan 4 acts in surprising way as RPM is going to increase at 10% and decrease at 90% :/. I tried to reset the controller, but it is still the same. Please have a look at 2 images. Is there any way to fix the solution? Please help!