• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2022, 02:07

Forenbeitrag von: »dfmastin«

Air really matters! Wow.

After clearing air from my system my flow rate increased 30 l/h. I knew air could affect measure flow rate, but did not realize to this extent.

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 05:34

Leakshiled 0 fill level

Hi Folks, I'm also trying to remove air as was the case in this older post. Stephan responds with the quote below. What settings is he referring to? Zitat von »Stephan« If you can not remove the air inside the rervoir yoi can also adjust the settings for 0 / 100% to values that fits.

Freitag, 30. September 2022, 03:38

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Just been fiddling with that Wired XDisplay and an old iPad mini. Quite good actually. Nice and neat on the desk. Still setting up a dashboard design in Aquasuite but that's easily adjustable. Was sort of intrigued by a small HDMI screen as an alternative but might stick with this for a little while, see how it works out. This looks really good. I like the simplicity and colors. I keep thinking you are sitting in a stock broker's office high in a skyscraper with an amazin...

Donnerstag, 29. September 2022, 22:55

Draining a loop with LEAKSHIELD

Zitat von »Caldorian« It’s an interesting attachment, but I’m having trouble trying to think of how you’d use it. Only way I can think of: - Remove leakshield from the top of your reservoir and attach to the adapter - Attach bottle to adapter - run a sealed line from your drain port to the adapter (ie attach tubing fittings at either end and run a tub between them) - make sure leak shield is on top, and PET bottle the bottom - open the drain port, and turn on leakshield, setting it to Fill mode...

Donnerstag, 29. September 2022, 09:36

Draining a loop with LEAKSHIELD

I purchased an AquaComputer fill port and am looking forward to the next time I fill my loop. But my question is this… Is draining a loop with LEAKSHIELD the same as with any loop without LEAKSHIELD? In other words, do I open a valve at the lowest point and open a port to allow air to enter? Or am I somehow able to use LEAKSHIELD when draining a loop?

Montag, 26. September 2022, 03:34

Aqua Suite no startup Windows 10

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Glad you got it working but weird that this happened. Did this happen after a particular Windows 10 update? That's a good question and unfortunately, I can't say/remember. However, if my problem were directly related to a Windows update perhaps others would be sharing similar stories. If I can think of anything relevant I'll post it.

Montag, 26. September 2022, 01:46

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Hm. Little bit of possible bad news on this one. I'm finding when I run this, after a while I'm getting crashes. The error is a timeout watchdog error, which is normally (I think) related to overclocked CPUs. So whilst my system is OCed, it'll crash if running either my (perhaps overly-complex) Aquasuite dashboard page, or the XDisplay - need to find out which it might be. Crashes can happen whilst in the middle of a demanding game (CP2077) or browsing, or sometimes (but ...

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 18:45

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The best place to see if aquasuite is set to auto-start at system start up, is the Task Scheduler. In Windows Search type 'task scheduler' and see if two aquasuite files are listed in the Task Scheduler Library ([attach]9680[/attach]) Good golly! I would never have thought to use windows Task Scheduler. I have set "run as adminstrator" everywhere I could find and nothing was working. I was ready to reinstall windows after reinstalling aqua suite did not work. I went to th...

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 05:09

Alright I'm gonna save what I can reinstall Aqua Suite and see if that fixes things.

Samstag, 24. September 2022, 15:37

Everything started fine with aqua suite starting in desktop mode with windows 10 startup. Then aqua suite stopped starting in desktop mode. So I fiddled around clicking the start administrator mode box and maybe I did something else and now aqua suite will not open at all on windows startup. Should I just uninstall and reinstall? You can see from the images that Windows shows that aqua suite is set to open on startup, but it does not. I have to manually double click the icon and select yes allow...

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 18:23

answer from Aqua Computer

oh oh I received help from Sven directly! I'll save InfoSeeker some effort and time and thank you InfoSeeker. I feel lucky to know you are out there. And thank you Sven! Hello David, while in theory you are right that the air volume at 0% fill level is the same as the total fill volume of the reservoir, you do not want to reach 0% fill level. The value for the volume at 0% fill value shall allow you to set your own individual minimum fill level. Of course you can still work with the real fill le...

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 18:20

screenshot

screenshot image below

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 18:17

Air volume at 0% fill level in ml?

Yes, LEAKSHIELD then Sensors then Fill level. Thank you. Snip below and screenshot to follow. Image below:

Montag, 5. September 2022, 19:05

Not enough USB 2.0 headers

Thanks so much InfoSeeker. My new Hubby7 is working perfectly as intended.

Montag, 5. September 2022, 18:57

Air volume at 0% fill level in ml?

In Aquasuite when choosing user defined reservoir settings… What does “Air volume at 0% fill level in ml” mean? It’s clear to me how to answer these two questions: “total volume in ml” that’s just the volume of your reservoir found in the specs, right? and “air volume at 100% fill level in ml” that’s just after filling your reservoir estimating the air gap that’s left at the top of your reservoir, right? So what does “Air volume at 0% fill level in ml” mean? Like if your reservoir is at 0% fill ...

Montag, 5. September 2022, 18:45

Where to change third party pump and reservoir parameters?

I found it! In Aquasuite go to LEAKSHIEL settings then select sensors then select pump speed. From there you can tweak your user define pump parameters if you did not make correct choices when first setting up.

Freitag, 2. September 2022, 18:10

Where to change third party pump and reservoir parameters?

Where to change third party pump and reservoir parameters? In Aquasuite, how do I change the base settings for a third-party pump/reservoir? When I first set up Aquasuite it asked me some basic questions about the pump and reservoir. Now, after seeing that my fill level estimation is a bit off, I’d like to change some of my pump/reservoir parameters. I cannot find where to do this. Any advice? Thank you. I’m impressed with Aquasuite.

Dienstag, 30. August 2022, 19:13

radiator pinging/popping during Leakshield Test Mode

Thank you very much. This is very informative and helpful. I have only recently discovered aquacomputer products and I am very impressed. Thank you again.

Montag, 29. August 2022, 02:28

Not enough USB 2.0 headers

Not enough USB 2.0 headers I purchased a NZXT Internal USB Hub 3 that works quite nicely except it does not pass power though to the headers when the computer is off/standby such that my Leakshield can’t do it’s job. Does anyone know of a usb 2.0 splitter that will pass through power when the computer is off/standby. Note: without the splitter my motherboard’s usb 2.0 passes power through when off/standby just fine. Problem is I only have one head which I can use for two devices, but I have a Le...

Freitag, 26. August 2022, 23:31

radiator pinging/popping during Leakshield Test Mode

During Leakshield Test Mode my loop held the negative pressure just fine, but I heard my two EKWB radiators make a few pops/pings. It sounded as if channels might be collapsing. Have y'all heard something similar from your radiators during your first Leakshield Test and/or do you think I should be worried? Thank you

Freitag, 26. August 2022, 21:25

USB? I have Leakshield, high flow NEXT, and OCTO

thank you Ytterbium and Speedy! ok, just making sure my thinking was correct i do have two free usb 2.0 headers so i should be fine just checking, i can plug two devices into a single usb header? like on on the four row and the other on the five row?

Freitag, 26. August 2022, 20:09

USB? I have Leakshield, high flow NEXT, and OCTO

Do all three need their own USB motherboard header?