• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2005, 00:27

Forenbeitrag von: »enriqueeeee«

Re: more images of

allthough i wanted to keep my project a secrit here it goes i've bought a flight case which has internal dementions i have to stay within those or it wont fit So if my case will be bigger then the dementions becouse the metal plate is too wide it will be a waste of my ehh 14 euros with which i could buy some other cool stuff like ehhhhh new shoe's for my wakeboard or some thing like that

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2005, 01:47

i'm going to build one of my owne but it has to have specific dementions so i need to know if it is of any use

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005, 01:52

yeah thats cool but i need to be sure i'm getting some stuff done with a laser so i need to know if i can use it before ordering its a waste of money if i dont need it

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 16:35

thanks every one i now know to not order from here if i need mesurements or any thing i can download all the internet and still i havent had an answer which is any help this sucks you guys

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 16:34

Re: shop in english

i'm from holland and allthough i had german as a exam class thingy i dont really understand the technical stuff so english would be great

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005, 00:38

Re: different connection types

so which one will be the savest ? if i would order every stock from aqua-computer because i will be building it in a computer which will me constantly on the move it will go from lan party to lanparty so the hoses may not ever come loose

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 22:58

Re: Broken link

on the english site there are lots of errors too if you click on images some times you get a 404 error and some links too

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 22:54

different connection types

there are 4 main connection types here @ aqua.de on which the hose could coem lose or it could leak around the hose the pneumatic system on which you put the hose in the socket thingy or am i wrong here ? becouse i thought pneumatic thingy have these fast release systems or just not in this one ? then there are these 2, 2 which are more expensive then the rest are these better some how ? and how do they work then ? so my question is sort of which are better why and what is the differance between...

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 22:43

could some one please make a copy of the metal plate with the radiator and powersupply thing on it so i can see if it is indeed use full i modded my powersupply and its a bit larger then before so i would like to see if it will fit with the mesurements too please

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 23:35

c'mon i want to make every thing fit in my new case i want to build but before i can i need some print outs please ??? no one ? so i know the distance between the rad and the psu to see if its use full

Donnerstag, 28. April 2005, 17:32

Re: german -> english translations

when will the shop be in english ?

Donnerstag, 28. April 2005, 00:27

so i can print it ou on paper and make it fit for my lan party so the one with the psu and the radiator thingy

Mittwoch, 27. April 2005, 00:07

Re: best way to fit aquabay ???

isnt te metal pipe touching your pump and thus is the the ruber thingys are a bit useless and the pump gives vibrations to the reservoir ? it does look nice though

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 23:24

bezel is right i kinda ment the bezel with the powersupplie thingy too http://www.aqua-computer.de/prodimg/nd_p…_blende_500.jpg that one and pictures of the radiator from left right back /front connectors and how thick is the radiator ?

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 23:05

Re: shop in english

yeah it saves a lot of work and you can easely understand things

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 22:21

shop in english

when will the shop be in english too ? because not every thing in the products catagory is in the shop aswell, so if i under stand things better I might be persuaded to buy it like i would think mm that might come in handy

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 21:41

more images of

do you have more images of airplex evo 120 and perhaps an autocad drawing or some thing like that from Einbaublende zum Einbau des airplex evo 120 im CS-901/2001/3001 Gehäuse so i can see if it will fit ?