• 16.04.2024, 06:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Samstag, 28. Oktober 2023, 06:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Teknophage«

Unable to edit page with lots of meters.

Hi! I've run into a problem with the latest version. If I have a lot of meters on a page, it will display, but I cannot edit or view it within Aquasuite. The window will freeze and I have to terminate the application. When I relaunch, the page will display on the desktop. If I attempt to edit or view it again inside Aquasuite, the application hangs again. Pages with far fewer meters work just fine. Is there a limit on the number of meters or a recommended maximum number? I can recreate this situ...

Montag, 10. Oktober 2022, 21:15

Optimal cooling sweet spot through automation.

The room averaging was recommended by another member which makes sense as how they described it. It does serve a purpose -- The average of the room helps the sensor determine the anticipated temperature changes over time. Delta-T is fine if people want to use that. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head to use the Intercooler Regulator. My sensor is predictive and provides better cooling without having to guess what is efficient for the radiators and fans I'm using. "My loop is prefectly fine ke...

Montag, 10. Oktober 2022, 20:37

Preliminary -- Your note about the "lags behind" aspect when the water has began to drop in temperature is by design. There is a maximum in place that holds the highest temperature recorded during the past 5 minutes Once the temperature began to drop, 5 minutes later, it would follow. This was intentional in the event another heat increase occurred, so it wouldn't have to chase the curve again and keep the cooling longer. You CAN lower that time. In fact, if you want to play with the settings, f...

Montag, 10. Oktober 2022, 19:58

"you seem to only consider feedback that goes your way, and refuse feedback that shows your sensor doesn't work well.." No. I have at every instance been asking you to provide more information than opinion. You haven't provided any meaningful information I can review until now. "you added an input called ' hour' that is in fact a temperature" No, it's an hour. Hour = hour. One is set at 2 AM, the other is set at 2 PM. The sensor attached is connected to Aquasuite's Hour attribute. Another instan...

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2022, 17:47

Zitat von »Remayz« If you can't see the defects in your sensor from your own graphs then what is there to show? you already have them. I told you, because you have a fat loop, very small thermal load in comparison, your fan curve is very flat, so you don't hear how bad it is since your fans speed vary very little. just look at the bar graph your fan speed is, now apply that to a more steep curve and you'll get it. Read my last phrase in the previous response, you'll understand why your sensor i...

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2022, 08:12

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Just been fiddling with that Wired XDisplay and an old iPad mini. Quite good actually. Nice and neat on the desk. Still setting up a dashboard design in Aquasuite but that's easily adjustable. Was sort of intrigued by a small HDMI screen as an alternative but might stick with this for a little while, see how it works out. Wow. That's slick. I hope you won't mind if I attempt to steal model my next screens after yours! Here's what I have presently -- two pages I can switch...

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2022, 07:17

Zitat von »Remayz« Yes.. the regulator is directly related to fan speed. that's what a fan curve does. th fan curve will be a direct replicate of the temperature curve. Yours is very flat because you did set it that way and as a consequence you basically heavily mask the defects of that sensor. with smooth fan curves, i can make the most discombobulated sensor look like the best thing since sliced bread A steeper fan curve will just make a noisy mess. I mean look at your fan curve, it's not a c...

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2022, 04:47

Zitat von »Remayz« uhm.. the sensor doesn't increase fan speed before the water temp on the graph, it either does nothing (staying flat because it never decreased fans speed when it should have) or lags behind every single time as i experienced. All i see is a water temp that barely changes, and a fan curve that jumps all over the place instead of being as flat as the temperatures. Of course, that's masked by the very slight fan response because in absolute the control temp varies by little, bu...

Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2022, 08:20

Your assessment is completely wrong. The jagged curve due to a zoomed in screenshot of a 1hr scaled log. It's not disturbance and it's not a lot of averaging. The upper calculations are not based on the air temperature. They are based entirely on the HOT coolant temperature. You saw that when you tested it the first time. The lower calculations are based on the ambient air temperature average. This is a new thing to add a feedback that for a boost to fan speed should the temperature rises above ...

Montag, 3. Oktober 2022, 16:48

@Remayz - Additional updates.

Zitat von »Remayz« What is that blue "Intake" sensor? fan speed or temperature? It looks unstable AF. I still feel if your sensors were stable you wouldn't even need to bother with overcomplicated sensors to try to find a useful signal out of that noise ' If it's a fan speed.. same deal, teh readouts on my octo are dead stable. Temp sensors see variations only at the second decimal, and still, on water it's like -+0.01°C . This is what i am smoothing with that 10sec averaging. The blue intake s...

Montag, 3. Oktober 2022, 03:57

@Remayz - The Intercooler Regulator has been redesigned, thanks to your information.

I'm thankful for the information you supplied. I was able to identify a better approach. Using the X=trend as you recommended, I came up with a better formula that better fits expected behavior. What cptninc is describing as a built-in PID is really just the controller itself. While simple, yes, it does not have a self-corrective feedback loop. They have more in common with a household thermostat than an electromechanical PID device. They can't estimate how much corrective action to implement ba...

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2022, 21:00

Update from useful information.

@Remayz: Thanks for the useful information! I was able to identify that there is a problem with one of the functions which would cause the problem you're seeing in smaller loops. A couple of points of note were that the jumpiness you saw may be due to that. I'm reviewing and running some tests to see what I can do about that. I'll update you once I have more information. On the note about the jumpy Delta-T in my situation, it's likely due to the larger loop, but I'll investigate the sensors (the...

Dienstag, 20. September 2022, 04:32

Logical function mem(A)

Thanks for the advice, InfoSeeker. I'll test that out. No prob. I waited a year to present these. I tested out many different ways to work these sensors out for something "fluid". I'm certain there's room for improvement. I waited another four months through a second summer in a hot room to compare to last year before presenting them. I expected criticism and skepticism. Just hoping it works for others or at the least helps to improve/disprove them.

Dienstag, 20. September 2022, 02:52

Thanks for the input, Remayz.

Remayz -- I'll run a comparison against a Delta-T and see what it looks like. Delta-Ts, however, seem to only be useful with fan curves. Though I'll pit one on the pump also. --> Update: Delta-T for pump is a no go. Too jumpy and overreactive. Delta-Ts were my first go to when I got into Aquasuite. Delta-T for fans chases the dragon: Louder for higher cooling or lower for quieter fans and higher temps on the liquid? This returns back to the point on steady-state whereas the regulators find a bal...

Montag, 19. September 2022, 02:16

Those sensors are not specific to my room or my loop.

If you look at the two sensors, they're relying on the input sensors. The timing won't overheat a small loop and the timing is to track the CPU/GPU thermals (per the screenshots) to balance the incoming information -- These timings can be adjusted, but I caution against too high a % or too much time on the low pass as it can cause excessive latency when the system needs more flow. I explained above that the controllers themselves (curves, low and high) need to be adjusted to suit the loop and pu...

Sonntag, 18. September 2022, 22:20

Background music to listen to in another tab while you read this: https://youtu.be/qk1nnAHI1mI It was a time of darkness. The people continuously adjusting controllers, reinventing set points in Playground, or using simple but inefficient settings that appeared to get the desired results. Nothing worked perfectly, but it was enough. One dared challenge the status quo. One stepped up and built something of elegance. Something built for the simplicity and beauty, purely out of a dedication to laz...