• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 28. September 2022, 22:11

Forenbeitrag von: »Swig_of_Gasoline«

Octo - Fans always spinning at max RPM

Update: The fans are much more consistent at a higher output% like you had suggested. Fan2 still shows 0RPM in Aquasuite though, but it's ostensibly matching the RPM of the other fans. That might just be an issue with the Octo.

Mittwoch, 28. September 2022, 22:01

Hah, so it was something obvious! Thank you for pointing that out. When I made some adjustments to the curve to lower the starting temp, the RPM dropped down immediately. As you can see, my temps have started to increase with the lower RPM, but also my fans are out of sync when they're all set to share the settings from Fan 1. Now Fan 8 is showing 0 RPM, and Fan 3's RPM is absurdly high despite not spinning very fast. Any idea what the issue is now?

Mittwoch, 28. September 2022, 20:00

I'm having a bit of trouble with my new Octo controller out of the box. I just completed a new custom loops, and I've got 8 EKWB X3M fans each plugged into one of the 8 headers on the Octo. Aquasuite is able to detect all of the fans, except for fan 2 which it shows as having 0 power/RPMs despite it spinning at max RPM. I attempted to set a basic fan curve for fan 1 using the liquid temp from my loop, and when I apply the curve the fan status shows output at 0% but the speed remains at max. I ap...