• 16.04.2024, 11:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 04:40

Forenbeitrag von: »LoudAR«

Thermal pads thickness for kryographics NEXT 3090 Reference design?

hello, Please let me know the thickness of thermal pads that come shipped with following products: Aquacomputer backplate for kryographics NEXT RTX 3090, active XCS Item-ID.: 1020964 Aquacomputer kryographics NEXT RTX 3080 / TRX 3090 nickel-plated version Item-ID.: 1020566 My card is PNY 3090 RTX REVEL there are green and red marks on manual. I opened up my waterblock and backplate for cleaning and now i need to re-apply new thermal pads which is why i need exact thickness. Pads are only for gre...

Dienstag, 7. März 2023, 12:16

cleaning my gpu waterblock, which thermal pads thickness?

hi, i opened my GPU kyrographics 3090 reference for PNY 3090 RTX REVEL with active backplate and was wondering which thermal pad sizes should i replace both on front and back? i think i lost that info

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2023, 12:14

urgent help regarding strange water behaviour and stain marks on kryographics 3090 RE

hi, I bought Kryos for AM4 and Kryographics for my 3090 RE almost 6 months back, From day 1, the water flow on it is same as shown in video below. I never gave it much attention because the temps were fine when I benchmarked with other users who own Kryographics and same card as well. So now after 6 months i decided to change the liquid as now i finally have a good coolant (Koolance, not DP ULTRA , it was not available on anazon at that time)- it took almost 2 and a half months for it to come to...

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2023, 16:40

leakshield membrane help

So just 6 months ago, I set up my aquacomputer waterblocks along with leakshield and d5 next pump (ULTITUBE 150 bundle). I ordered everythingb except for a proper coolant. So what i did was added distilled water along with biocide/concentrated liquid from Barrow (because barrow was the only such liquid available in my country). 6 Months later, opened up my PC, found all the TYGON 3603 tubes stained with pink colour (since i used red liquid in 1 litre of distilled water). Waterblocks and rads are...

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 08:45

need help kryographics NEXT 3090 Reference design

thank you so much guys! I really want to suggest to make your manuals more precise and add diagrams because in cuplex kryos am4 manual, the picture doesnt clearly shows which one is IN or OUT and also in diagram it seems the waterblock is different (maybe vario variant). I am really loving the quality so far of all aquacomputer things. I have installed GPU and CPU waterblock, now Iam trying to understand ULTITUBE PRO 150 (Next with D5). Can you pls explain what are these two parts in front of tu...

Montag, 7. November 2022, 16:33

thank you so much!! yes it is fit now thanks to you. Another question which side is IN and OUT on waterblock with heat pipe(backplate)? and also which one is IN and OUT on cuplex kryos??

Montag, 7. November 2022, 09:07

Hello friends! New here, I recently bought waterblock for my GPU (PNY RTX 3090 REVEL) which is a reference design. I also bought its active XCS backplate. I am having an issue right now while installing, I completed front side and i wanted to put the screws for the main front side but I am confused do i also need to put the old gpu bracket on the back as well or no? (see in pic) Or should i tighten this small bracket on backside first and then install active xcs backplate? pls help!