• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Donnerstag, 10. November 2022, 18:32

Forenbeitrag von: »Taimer«

AquaSuite and Corsair Link

Zitat von »Remayz« the license is to have access to updates. but if you don't pay aquasuite will not stop working after a year. you will always have the latest version your last licence allowed you to get. Thanks, I didn't know that. But I will still pay every year to support the developer.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 16:22

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Zitat von »Taimer« Zitat von »Remayz« Well HWinfo can access power supplies for Aquasuite, so what you asked for is already there I bought an aquasuite subscription and now I still need to buy Hwinfo ( Even if the Aquasuite were software that you paid regular license fees to use, which it isn't, that wouldn't give you any right to third-party software and hardware support. Where do you get such a thought? I pay for my license every year.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 11:21

Zitat von »Remayz« Well HWinfo can access power supplies for Aquasuite, so what you asked for is already there I bought an aquasuite subscription and now I still need to buy Hwinfo (

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 07:35

Corsair AX1500i power supply. Very convenient, I don't use HWINFO to get all the data.

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 19:46

I'm upset. You're not like Apple...

Montag, 7. November 2022, 22:09

AquaSuite stopped reading HWiNFO

Thanks

Montag, 7. November 2022, 20:58

AquaSuite stopped reading HWiNFO

AquaSuite stopped reading HWiNFO sensor values after installing the latest version of HWiNFO . Please tell me what can be fixed.

Montag, 7. November 2022, 19:50

Please add Corsair Link support to AquaSuite.