• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2022, 17:05

Forenbeitrag von: »redlion«

[RESOLVED]Not working - aqua computer ULTITUBE D5 100 with D5 PWM Pumpe

Hello there, I finally replace the thermal paste and finished all remaining enhancements tasks. My setup : - CPU : Intel - I5 12600K Overclocked - GPU : Nvidia - 3080 Ti FE Overclocked - MB : MSI - Z690 Strix A - PSU : Corsair - RM850x - Case : Be quiet - Silent Base 802 Cooling system : - CPU : Hybrid cooling - HCM Elite Pro Crystal- GPU : Corsair - Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 30-SERIES - Chassis fan : 3 x Be Quiet - Pure Wings 2 140 mm - Radiator fan : 3 x Noctua - NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM - Radiator :...

Freitag, 25. November 2022, 14:45

Hello, Thanks Taubenhaucher, good to know. I still need to change the CPU thermal paste. Once is done, I'll do some fine tuning and report back the results. kr

Mittwoch, 23. November 2022, 15:33

Hello there,good news! Indeed it was the Molex cable the source of my problem, which is certainly not a Corsair like my PSU and so not compatible. Yesterday I bought an adapter from Molex to SATA, plug it to the pump. Everything is working fine, start and stop with the computer and I'm able to control the RPM. Here is some results : Normal load : Pump: 60/80 L/H GPU:25°C CPU:25°C Water temp : 27/30°C Heavy load, all overclocked : Pump: 140/170 L/H GPU:55/65°C (OC) CPU:90°C (OC), crappy score her...

Donnerstag, 17. November 2022, 14:41

Thanks for your clarifications, it's really clear in my mind now. Glad that I have fried nothing I'll wait for the new cable and let you know. Kr

Donnerstag, 17. November 2022, 13:02

Hello guys, This cable is not from Corsair, I've check the Corsair box but there is no molex cable inside. Did I must buy one from them? These type of cable are supposed to be normed and so all identical isn'it? But as said my actual cable are functional and I've tested it, to be sure I've just bought one on Amazon and keep you informed. "the Peripheral + SATA connector provides ground, 3.3V(only on SATA), 5V and 12V" "This should be available at any SATA port - even at Corsair PSUs." As read SA...

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 14:18

I plug the molex cable to my modular cable then to the "peripheral & SATA" entry on my PSU, left ports on the image here below. I assume that this port deliver only 5v and not 12v, am I right? I'm not sure that this cable should go to another PSU entry. The modular cable is OK because I'm using it with the external PSU + I've tested it.

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 09:21

Hello, - What's exactly the problem? I'm unable to get the pump working by connecting it using the molex directly to my PSU SATA/PATA port. - Is the pump running? Yes, I get it working by connecting it to another PSU (Homemade) who can deliver 12v. - Any noise you can hear from the pump? Nothing to report - If you remove the PWM cable: Does the pump spin? Yes It's seems that the problem comes from the alim, my 850RMx like all others PSU can only deliver 5v on SATE/PATA port. This pump need more,...

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 11:51

Hello, I struggle to get this pump working since two days now and trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. The pump comes with two cables, a molex directly connected to my alim and the PWM cable connected my MB pin CPU_FAN. (My alim is a Corsair 850 RMX) Usermanual provided is totally useless as it is for D5 next pump... Any help/advise would be appreciate. Thanks