• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Sonntag, 13. November 2022, 14:43

Forenbeitrag von: »Navysealsnake«

LEAKSHIELD STANDALONE: Need Help dialing in pump/pressure parameters

Thanks for your response! This really helps - I'm less confused now. I saw the D5 profile but I wasn't sure whether or not it applied to my particular pump so thank you for the clarification there! One more thing out of sheer curiosity, what is the recommend delta for the minimum pressure based off the minimum pressure your pumps putting out? So in your particular case I noticed for your minimum you're at least +50 mbar or so higher. I imagine the higher the better and it certainly needs to be ...

Sonntag, 13. November 2022, 00:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Navysealsnake«

LEAKSHIELD STANDALONE: Need Help dialing in pump/pressure parameters

Hello Everyone, I just finished installing my leak shield (Hooray) and as someone who's already paranoid about leaks - I'm even more paranoid about putting in the wrong settings as I want this to function properly and do the job if the worst were to happen! That said, I'm a little confused/unsure about what my particular pump's max pressure rating is/what I should set these parameter to. I am using the Corsair (Yeah, yeah I know) XD5 Pump/res combo, specifically This one, I have attached a photo...