• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 16. November 2022, 22:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Papusan«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »Remayz« it's also present in windows 11. All my AC devices show in the eject button. Thanks. Do you remember when this issue first pop up in Windows 10/11? Is this a newer issue or have it been there a long time?

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 23:04

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Papusan« How can I change this behaviour? No, this is an issue with the Windows WINUSB Driver. Microsoft has to fix ist. Thanks, sir. So this is due useless works by Microsoft. Oh'well, I didn't expect much different from them. And this mess is obvious also with Windows 10 1809 (2019 LTSC) and newer Win 10 versions (tested 4 differnt Win 10 versions). Is this problem also the same with Win 11 ? And is there some unoficial ways to fix this? As etc custom/unsigned...

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 05:56

Hi, I'm new here on the forum. And have a question. Sorry, if I posted in the wrong forum/thread. I bought the Aqua Computer high flow NEXT, but after I mounted the flow meter and connected the cable to the internal USB 2.0 port on the mb, After log in to windows I see the Safely Remove Hardware icon from Flow Next stay up the whole time in notification area/system tray (Win 10). See pict. How can I change this behaviour? Or is it suposed to be like this?