• 27.04.2024, 15:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Montag, 2. Januar 2023, 02:46

Forenbeitrag von: »laggy«

Advice Needed, Aquaero 6 XT and OCTO/Farbewerk 360 Setup with Picture (Fixed)

Just wanted to say thank you everyone who advised on this setup, and for taking the time to reply. really appreciated everyone input and knowledge!

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 17:07

Zitat von »Remayz« Zitat von »laggy« Zitat von »Remayz« that max wattage is nonestly never reached. the maximum i manage to measure on an octo is about 4 watts with 3 fans at full blast. Granted they are PWM.. the sticker says 5.4W per fan. with DC fans, the Aquaero will dissipate quite a bit of heat when they run slow and that has to be taken into account too. Unfortunately the splitty 4 won't help for DC fans. it entirely depends on the aquaero modulating the voltage. You can't power it separ...

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 17:03

RE: RE: RE: RE: Advice Needed, Aquaero 6 XT and OCTO/Farbewerk 360 Setup with Picture (Fixed)

Zitat von »Jacob« Zitat As you understand, if there is no overload problem you can install all DC fans until you switch to PWM fans, the limit is still aquaero's 54W per channel limit, with aquasuite you can control all your existing fans. Even with OCTO there is a load limit, you can refer to the equipment instructions. Regarding the aquabus X4 extender, if you need more than four sets of connections, you can use the Y-type cable to expand the number of aquabus after X4. I use this method to e...

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 13:18

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »laggy« The reason why I have Splitty9 as an Aquabus extension/adapter is because I have low clearance for the Aquabux X4 adapter on the back of the Aquaero 6 XT There is no space for the X4 to fit, so I am using a long cable from Aquaero 6 HIGH Aquabus to the Splitty9 and using the latter for Aquabus connections. I can also add more Calitemp sensors in the future. Multple Calitemps, up to 4, must have the X4 expansion module (it contains electronics to control ...

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 09:41

It is sad that the heatsink for the Aquaero 6 XT does not show how much extra voltage it roughly provides, I searched the forums and couldn't find any info. But the Poweradjust 3 heatsink claims it can provide up to 5-6 extra watts when used, So I assume I should expect the same for the Aquaero 6 XT. Zitat The poweradjust 3 is a versatile single channel fan or pump controller Mainly designed for Laing DDC and D5 pumps as well as powerful fans, the poweradjust can be used for controlling a variet...

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 16:30

Zitat von »Remayz« that max wattage is nonestly never reached. the maximum i manage to measure on an octo is about 4 watts with 3 fans at full blast. Granted they are PWM.. the sticker says 5.4W per fan. with DC fans, the Aquaero will dissipate quite a bit of heat when they run slow and that has to be taken into account too. Unfortunately the splitty 4 won't help for DC fans. it entirely depends on the aquaero modulating the voltage. You can't power it separately to take some load off (which yo...

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 12:10

RE: RE: Advice Needed, Aquaero 6 XT and OCTO/Farbewerk 360 Setup with Picture (Fixed)

Zitat von »Jacob« Zitat von »laggy« 1. The upper limit of each fan channel of aquaero XT 5/6 is 54W, you must confirm that the load cannot exceed 54W or the system will activate overload protection. You have 18 fans, you can use one channel for six fans on average, and use three channels in total, provided that the total load cannot exceed 54W! Because I have an AMS system, I bought XT and LT to spread the load. 2. The calitemp needs to be connected to the aquabus, you can use the X4 expander t...

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 19:59

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Unfortunately you have not read the description of the Calitemps yet, otherwise you would not have answered like this Multiple calitemps do not work with normal splitters, no matter if splitty 9 or splitter cables. For this it needs the X4, if you don't believe me just try it out That's good to know, but saying "nonsense" to my question is not exactly the proper manner to address someone asking for help and support on products he is buying from this company. Anyway I a...

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 19:43

Zitat von »Remayz« The one right after the blocks reflects best the load on the water loop. Usually that's the best to use for fan speed control, even if in practice, any of the sensors would work just fine. Thank you for the kind advice I will follow it, and I take it because the Calitemp location has the biggest swings in temp from cold liquid to hot.

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 19:41

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« You should perhaps take a look at the product description of the Aquabus X4, then you wouldn't write such nonsense. Alternatively, look at the product page of the Calitemp, it says the following: "Digital temperature sensor with outstanding accuracy over a wide temperature range. The sensor is equipped with one G1/4 inner thread and one G1/4 outer thread with o-ring seal and can be installed directly between water block/radiator and hose fitting. An aquaero 5 or aquaer...

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 18:48

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Zitat Zitat Calitemp, Maybe you are saying here that I can use the Aquabus on the high flow NEXT for Calitemp? The reason why I have Splitty9 as an Aquabus extension/adapter is because I have low clearance for the Aquabux X4 adapter on the back of the Aquaero 6 XT There is no space for the X4 to fit, so I am using a long cable from Aquaero 6 HIGH Aquabus to the Splitty9 and using the latter for Aquabus connections. I can also add more Calitemp sensors in the future. I ...

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 11:53

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« 1: right, you always need USB, Aquabus is optional for certain use cases. 2: the high flow NEXT itself has a RGBpx controller for 90 LEDs, so it cannot be controlled by the Farbwerk 360. 3: that's what I wrote, should work then. 4: if you can't merge fans, can't/won't switch to PWM fans you can run F5 on the motherboard only, or you can buy a second Aquaero, which makes little sense! To connect the Calitemp to the aquaero you don't need a Splitty 9, if you want to conn...

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2022, 09:33

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« I'll start with the Aquabus, you only need it if you use something other than Windows. Basically you control all devices via the Aquasuite and it gets its data via USB. If you use e.g. Linux this possibility is missing and all devices run autonomously, so you can only control them with sensors connected to the device itself or via the Aquabus. Since the Aquabus is very narrow-banded, it can not transfer large amounts of data, it only works with sensor values and fans, ...

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 18:07

Can you refresh and check now please? Thank you for letting me know

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 15:55

A bump and a quick note: I know Farbewerk requires no connection to Aquabus "experimental for the meantime?" instead I will connect it to the USB Hubby only instead.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 10:33

Greetings all, I need advice and recommendation on how to make this work the best possible way, In the picture below you see what I am trying to accomplish and I want confirmation from the experts in the forum about my setup and if there is any issues I did not notice? One thing to note: I bought the OCTO already but will not be using it with my DC fans as it is not compatible, I will connect the fans directly to the Aquaero 6 XT instead and hold on to the OCTO for future PWM fan upgrade. What t...