• 28.04.2024, 00:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2022, 16:33

Forenbeitrag von: »sawtheDEVIL«

Aquero 6LT Dead fan connector. Any hope?

I've had no further luck but just changed my pump to a D5 next, so I can live with the dead fan output. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply!

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 16:18

Thanks for the reply! The fan output was used for a EK D5 PWM pump. I used the pwm setting with a preset value controller to set the pump speed in aquasuite. It worked as intended for a year until a couple months ago. I tested the fan output, by connecting a splitty 9 with 8 Noctua 1500rpm fans into the same output and changed the fan setting to match the working input. The splitty with fans, did not work on connector 2. The same splitty 9 with fans, resumed working on its prior output. Thanks f...

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 18:14

Hello, The fan connector 2 stopped outputting power on my Aquero 6LT. It's out of the warranty. Does anyone know of a fix? My suspicion is that it is just gone, and I would have to buy anew Aquero to have all the four fan outputs back. Trouble shooting steps taken: 1. Tested fan connected to connector 2 & connector 3. Fan powered on C3 but not C2. 2. Updated aquasuite. 3. Checked connections.