• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Donnerstag, 23. November 2023, 23:26

Forenbeitrag von: »RuffHi«

Ambient Air Temp Question

Thx Info. My one working air sensor cable is only about 12cm long ... all the other long ones are returning silly values. I will take a look at the playground. Well - I will once I can get the Aqua services to run. Playground borked due to my 'no service' issue.

Dienstag, 21. November 2023, 14:45

Quick answer - I can't average 4 together. There is only slots on virtual temp sensors for 3 inputs. I averaged 1+2, then 3+4 then the results of the prior. Used 3 (all my remaining virtual temp sensors) for one calculation .

Dienstag, 21. November 2023, 14:41

I have an air temp sensor on my Aquaero that returns a sensible value (26.7° C). I have plugged other air temp sensors in and they all want to return something about 15° C higher than that (so - they are worthless). I just noticed that the Aquaero also provides Fan Amplifier 1 thru 4 (I am assuming these are the fan controllers) temps that appear to be ambient (27.6° C to 28.0° C). I have two pumps (1 controller each) and two banks of 3x120mm fans (1 controller each). Any comments if I average t...

Dienstag, 21. November 2023, 14:26

FrozenCPU is back in business!

They have been back for a while - under their old website. My last purchase from them (EK Filler port) was last week and using their new website. I had to (re)register with them. They are competitive on price but I only use them if I can't find something on TitanRig, Performance PC, modmymod or Amazon. Walmart keeps on popping up in my searches too but they haven't 'won' anything from me as yet.

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 15:09

Setting up Pages

That said ... I do have a page that I can't access. I click on it and it locks up the program. How do I delete it if I can't get to the settings cog? Edit: Nevermind ... you can get to the settings cog by clicking on it ... without trying to display the page.

Montag, 6. November 2023, 20:26

Setting up Pages

Never mind ... just added a new one using the template and it solved the (my?) issue. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <UserControl x:Name="this" <snip> <Grid> <!--Loads an image--> <!--Source: path or url to image--> <Image Source="file:///C:\Program Files\aquasuite\Content/images/fans.png" Opacity="1.0" <snip> </UserControl>

Montag, 6. November 2023, 20:12

Setting up Pages

Afternoon all. I have finally finished my water cooled PC and will be using it from now on. That brings Aqua-stuff back into the mix. I have been playing this morning with direct edits of the XML page files and have managed to duplicate some displays that I am using (fan speed and power information for my fans). Direct editing means that I don't have to worry about the micro pixel related placement work. All I have to do is the math . The bad side is that my images (fan, pump, temp, etc) refuse ...

Freitag, 3. November 2023, 21:04

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »Remayz« grab all the wires firmly, flat, and pull the very small white connector is for quadro and octo yes. And no it doesn't extend your aquasuite update subscription. it is not a USB device. Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« Hi, Q1: just grab all wires close to the connector, wiggle and pull at the same time. Q2: I don´t think so, because you need an additional Device to read the flow signal (e.g. Quadro or Aquaero) with a (expired or active) license. Q3: Yes, the spare connectors are ...

Freitag, 3. November 2023, 19:15

RE: high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »Shoggy« high flow 2 - The new generation with water temperature measurement I picked one of the above up, really liked that included connector ... but it does mean I am left with some straggly wires. I shall try to sleave some of them. But ... I have some questions ... Q1: The connector to the flow hardware is small, finicky and once I got it it I am unsure how to get it out. Any hints regarding extracting it without pulling the wires out? Q2: Does purchase of this flow meter extend ...

Dienstag, 21. März 2023, 12:00

New: D5 ULTITOP - the perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« A simple solution could be to add a sheet of ISOLATE-IT to sit on top of the panel (between the panel and the retaining ring. I would cut the hole in the isolation sheet slightly (2-3mm) smaller than the circumference of the pump, and snip little cuts around the inner circumference. This would keep the pump from touching the side of the hole in the panel. Exactly what I was thinking - thanks InfoSeeker. I'll try it under the shroud to start with (no hole in cut) attached ...

Montag, 20. März 2023, 21:19

New: D5 ULTITOP - the perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT

Thx InfoSeeker Maybe I should have posted a picture / mock up. black is pump top dark blue box is pump red panel is PSU shroud pink is water inflow light blue is water outflow Aim is to cut a hole in PSU shroud big enough for the pump, too small for the pump head and let the weight of the pump / head combo hold it in place. Hmmm ... maybe I put in a passthrough and use a male / male coupler to attach pump head to passthrough. Maybe I just experiment until I get happy with it. Non-mirror version ...

Montag, 20. März 2023, 12:11

RE: New: D5 ULTITOP - the perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT

Zitat von »Shoggy« The perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT is the ULTITOP D5. At the same time we tried to design a very compact top for the D5 pump - which we achieved. Sorry about the thread necro ... but I was looking for a super compact D5 head and found this little baby. I am looking for a 2nd pump for my loop to give me a little bit more flow. I have a Anidees AI Crystal XL Pro Lite case (plenty of room) and I was wondering if I could put a hole in the PSU shroud (near the center or righ...

Freitag, 3. März 2023, 00:04

SPLITTY9 Active - power requirements

Sebastian - thanks for the reply. That will save me one wire .

Donnerstag, 2. März 2023, 11:06

SPLITTY9 Active - power requirements

Good Morning All. I know that the SPLITTY9 Active requires an external power supply via SATA connector but I wanted to know if it needs all 5 wires connected (3.3v, 5v, 12v, 2 x GND) or just a subset (maybe 12v + 1 GND)? I am making my own sata power cable and wanted to drop the unnecessary wires.

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023, 02:42

Background Design for Sensor Screen

Wow! That sounds horrible and brilliant at the same time. I am thinking of doing a clean install of Win 11 ... but I am dreading having to reinstall all of the guff that I have accumulated in Win 10.

Samstag, 14. Januar 2023, 23:08

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Looks like you found the spinning fan. Good luck, and please post your progress. I am very interested in your findings. Zitat von »Speedy-VI« AIDA64 also allows custom "sensor panels" to be set up. There is a THREAD on their forum dedicated to custom sensor panel layouts. Some people have built very complex and impressive displays - custom fonts, moving backgrounds, etc. You can do way more with an AIDA64 sensor panel than you can with an Aquasuite Overview Page. I have pl...

Samstag, 14. Januar 2023, 19:08

Thanks guys. This got me started. Going to trail gimping up a background and then dropping stuff on it. This is very much a work in progress.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 15:12

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I don't speak xaml... but I can order a beer and ask where is the bathroom Is this along the lines of what you want to do? ([attach]9987[/attach]) Well ... yes but not as crudely as that . At least you illustrated that I can put something as a background but I am guessing(!) not an interactive background. I would classify this as a baby step forward. Thanks for the start

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 12:40

I think I would prefer to use xaml as I would like the option of modifying the colors of the graphic based on sensor output. Water / Air delta is over 10° then I want it red, under 5° then blue (I don't even know if this is possible .. is it?). If I use a static background, then I can't adjust the colors, fade, transparency based on sensor results.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 12:21

I am planning a sensor screen for my PC. It will be using aquasuite to generate various measures, etc. I have been looking for a cool looking background to overlay the sensors on and came across some hexagon patterns. https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/5329…logy-background Q ... I know I can create rectangles via xaml code ... even ones with rounded edges. And color fade. Can I create a hexagon with xaml code? Or ... do I need to mod up an image file (similar to the ones provided for fan, pump,...

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 20:55

Controller not Controlling Fans

Zitat von »Bartdude« What type of fans are they, DC or PWM? have you ticked the box for fan type under the fan section? Thanks for the reply. I should have said. The are PWM but changing the option back and forth does nothing. I can get the RPM meter to change by physically stopping the fan (RPM goes to zero) so I know it isn't a faulty RPM reading.

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 12:54

Controller not Controlling Fans

I have two controllers ... one for the pump and one for the fans. The pump is connected directly to the Aquaero ... while the fans are connected to the Aquaero via a Aquacomputer SPLITTY9 Active. My pump controller can change the speed of the pump ... but my fan controller cannot change the speed of the fans. They look identically set up (only difference that I can see is in the min / max RPMs). I have swapped the fans to the pump controller (no change), deleted the fan controller (software repo...