• 27.04.2024, 08:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 15:59

Forenbeitrag von: »sambo.«

Trying to make sense of Leakshield sensor reporting.....

Zitat von »sebastian« This looks good for me. You Temperature is going down, you see this because your negative pressure in rising. That's why you have a negative leakage rate. All what you see in this charts are noise from the temperature changes. The charts are auto scaled to the current visible range. oh, my temps are absolutely awesome. i seem to have broken the laws of Thermodynamics and my GPU average is cooler than my water temp. Note, there's not a lot of load on in this screenshot. But...

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 15:22

Trying to make sense of Leakshield sensor reporting.....

OK, so I'm trying to get my leakshield setup and useful. I know my system is watertight. I know this because I ran a 24 hour pump-only leak test before turning everything on and it hasn't leaked a drop since. My Leakshield is, to put it mildly, a tad temperamental. It's given me numerous pump alarms, which I seem to have mostly ironed out. The Fill Level sensor is just out of whack. The loop is full with ~25mm of clear air at the top of my Ultitube 150 reservoir. Volume Change makes absolutely n...

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2022, 05:22

[HELP] Need advice on setting up my loop.......

Zitat von »Remayz« when you say Octo boards with an S, it's a bit scary you can use splitters to connect all your fans. one octo can manage a ridiculous number of fans already. If you have two 480 rads and say a back exhaust fan, you can use one channel per radiator and one for the back fan. For the connexions, all should be explained in the manuals. It's a long list, but there are english manuals to download : https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html Octo, D5 Next and Leakshield connect throug...

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 10:23

[HELP] Need advice on setting up my loop.......

Greetings and salutations; I'm putting a water loop into my rig based around the D5 Next pump with Ultitube reservoir and a Leakshield. 2x 480mm radiators will provide heat dissipation. I have some Octo boards on the way to run my existing Corsair fans along with a Splitty 12 to deal with the Nyancat vomit RGB. So, one immediate specific question, I'm sure I'll have more to come..... 1: With the pump/reservroi/leakshield combo, how do I wire that up? SATA power to the pump? the included USB cabl...