• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2022, 21:13

Forenbeitrag von: »Hartmann«

Octo and Ek vardar evo 120 fans

Zitat von »Remayz« @Hartmann i was mostly pointing at the FPT fans because of the reputation of Evo and X3M fans for developping bearing failures. They use ball bearings and some tend to fail early, making a grinding noise. It's usually early failures, like they would make noise after a few months only. most fans though will last long without problems. EK support is very good anyway and i got mines replaced quickly when i had the issue.. 5 out of 9 fans replaced. So yea, if ever yours develop t...

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 21:48

Zitat von »Remayz« if you didn't get the EVO fans yet, have a look at the new FPT fans. No ball bearings, they are fluid dynamic bearings and have a new interconnect to daisy chain them easily. Just an idea Got the evo fans on black friday at 70% off so that is to late :-) And the diffence in static pressure is not that big Thanks for the help and if anyone has other things to add please do since i still getting everything together before building

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 21:21

Right now my loop ordre is Pump -> Gpu -> Cpu -> 420 rad -> 420 rad-> pump New loop would be , iam reusing my "old system" for the kids computer, thats why iam rebuilding new loop Pump -> 480 rad -> Gpu -> Cpu -> 120 rad -> 360 rad -> Pump , loop ordre might change when i get to the building part but from what iam planning this seem the easiest route without having to cross to much and having to long hard tubes. Temp sensor would be right after the gpu and cpu on the 120 and then on the out on t...

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 10:50

Zitat von »Remayz« 18 fans on one channel will overload it. You will certainly need a splitty 12 to power the RGB from the power supply. Didnt plan on putting all of the RGB on 1 port , The octo have 2 ports and the Octo info says it can control 90 Leds each, so if i split my 18 fans into 2 groups of 9 each, i should be good ? since those 9 fans could have up to 10 leds each to reach the 90 leds max And planning on useing fans splitters to split all 16-18 fans over the 7 ports and last port wou...

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 22:33

Zitat von »sworfiss« Octo is best controller, worth it. It can control any fans PMW and DRGB. AQ 53282 and AQ- 53260 adapter required for EKWB DRGB. If use 16-18fans, then get SPLITTY9 (53231) If with RGB, may be check farbwerk 360. Best to use coolant temperature sensors to control fans. Flow sensor high flow NEXT(53293) is an excellent device thanks for the info, but cant i use the 2 RGBpx ports on the octo for controlling the rgb on the EK fans? since i can daisy chain the fans for rgb and t...

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 12:42

Looking at buying the Octo for controlling my fans and pump the EK-Quantum kinetic 300 D5 pwn D-RGB with 16-18 EK vardar evo 120 fans, would there be any problems i shuld know about or will it work ? Building a new custom loop in my corsair 7000X case with a 480 ,360 and 120 Rad so really dont wanna buy anything that wont end up working So far from what i can read it should work but just wanna be sure befor buying the Octo, as i need something to control all those fans and pump, the pump itself ...