• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 16:12

Forenbeitrag von: »Samhain«

New: aquasuite X

That is correct, it was not disclosed before my purchase; however I think it a lousy business model to require your customers to 'phone home' bow on bended knee all hail the mighty emperor, "may I please use your software sire? I did pay for the privilege by purchasing you hardware" And I read your privacy policy about how you share information with third parties. This is the real reason, data collection and marketing.

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 14:22

Hi, I'm sorry but the aquasuite needs Internet connection for installation and licensing at least at time of installation. You can also use an VR to do that and run it later on that machine. Thanks, Stephan So first you are not sorry, dont say that. I dont know what kooky scheme you people have with your licensing, but I want no part of it. Second, Aquacomputer has not provide ANY SOFTWARE at this time for my device. What is on your download page IS A DOWNLOADER it is not the ACTUAL SOFTWARE, so...

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 14:02

work without the software, really, and how to configure it? Features: - Programmable start burst How to program it without software? Features: Comfortable software for configuration and monitoring of the poweradjust 3 unit, fully integrated into the aquasuite software No software has been provided. A DOWNLOADER HAS BEEN PROVIDED ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE NOT THE SOFTWARE. MY VENDORS PAGE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 13:57

Where to get Aquasuite

my product page never mentioned any internet connection required I will be getting a refund through my vendor

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 04:40

serious?! you have to pay for the software to make my hardware work? sounds illegal

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 04:32

Where to get Aquasuite

Seriously these people are trying to get a subscription to their software suite!? Thats why I cant find it for download. I will not activate anything with you online. The device in question has no networking capabilities. wow, what a company, and after I cut ties with Koolance after spending thousands. At lest they never had any backdoor BS hidden subscription. You supposed to make your money off hardware not hidden fees. I want a refund Notes on the aquasuite software:When you activate this pro...

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 02:02

Where to get Aquasuite

Here is the translated link you provided. I see only a web installer for windows and an installation package for Android. Its possible an android package may work. I hadnt planned on it, would prefer not to, and it may not work at all. Is there not another installer or software that works with the poweradjust? Translated: Aquasuite Software Aquasuite Software, (1,225.5 KB) The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 must also be installed to use the software. The .NET framework is already integrated in cur...

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 01:19

Where to get Aquasuite

There is not a link to an offline installer? I emailed the link provided. Thank you. Though I was hoping a quicker resolution "If nothing available"? There has to be, I cannot use the hardware without software. Is this the official software download page because it looks like the forum: New: aquasuite X

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 00:19

Where to get Aquasuite

I need Aquasuite, or whatever software controls a poweradjust PCB. The downloads section only has a web installer which wont work on a non-networked device. I would prefer not to return this. Thanks