• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Samstag, 18. November 2023, 04:48

Forenbeitrag von: »demilleroh«

Single Point Calibration Procedure

cptninc, Thanks for posting your single point calibration procedure ! I just added two Calitemps to my loop to join two uncalibrated Calitemps located in pita locations next to my radiators. Fortunately, I did calibrate the two most recently added ones. I've been dreading removing the two uncalibrated Calitemps just to calibrate them. Now, thanks to you, I can leave them in the loop and still calibrate them !

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2023, 03:33

Leakshield - Negative pressure pump and valve

I run adaptive mode with a constant D5 NEXT speed ( 75% power ). When I increase the power to say 100%, the negative pressure and required negative pressure increase. When I then set the power back to 75% the required negative presure decreases to the prior 75% power level and the actual negative pressure remains the same. What's going on ? I suspect the design of the Leakshield pump and valve allow for incremental increases to the negative pressure but not incremental decreases to the negative ...

Dienstag, 11. Juli 2023, 20:51

Sticky fill port valve

On more thing: I also have the fill valve. Mine was very stiff and initially difficult to get to open, which I discovered only after I had it assembled in the loop. I had to remove it from the loop and 1) stick the tube in the valve and force it to open by using pliers on the tubing 20-30 times before the valve would open/close consistently. I also put some dry lube ( no oil-based ) into the inlet side of the valve to help as well. My suggestion: Play around with the valve BEFORE assembling it i...

Dienstag, 11. Juli 2023, 18:43

Leakshield - Release Valve

I don't use a release valve. There's a built-in "Release" function in Aquasuite for setting the Leakshield modes. ( Check the manual ). If that's not enough, you can just unscrew the Leakshield device.

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2023, 16:24

Drive Fan using Input Slider using Aquaero

True - the Aquaero Curve Controllers do not accept Playground VSS DIRECTLY. But they do accept Software Temperature Sensors which may be Playground Virtual Software Sensors. So the "workaround" sequence is: 1. Create the Input Slider 2. Create the Virtual Software Sensor ( Input_Slider_VSS with temperature output ( C ) ) 3. Define a Virtual Temperature Sensor ( Input_Slider_VTS ) as Input_Slider_VSS ( Correction: Define an "Aquaero Software Temperature Sensor") 4. Create the Curve Controller usi...

Montag, 3. Juli 2023, 14:37

Link Input Slider to Fan Output

Play around with the following approach: 1. Create the slider 2. Use playground to create a virtual software sensor that accepts slider values as input and outputs the slider values as degrees C 3. Create a curve controller in the Aquaero that accepts the virtual software sensor as input, scales input(C) to output(%) 1:1 and outputs the scaled value into the target fan(s).

Donnerstag, 30. März 2023, 22:39

Interfaces for Changing Fan Speeds

Remayz, Thanks for the explanation and examples. I now see how to combine the Input values and the water temperature values and interface them into the fan controllers to vary the fan speeds. A much more flexible solution ! In my case, I only use two different Global profiles: "Normal" and "Overclocking". I also have Leakshield, which uses flow rates to adjust it's operation. So when I choose the Global Overclocking Profile, I set all the fans and the pump to 100%. That requires two sets of Loca...

Donnerstag, 30. März 2023, 16:48

Interfaces for Changing Fan Speeds

Hello, I just wanted to share my experiences with what I believe is your ultimate goal: "to adjust fan speed right then and there IN the overview page without having to go digging for the other device pages & leave the overview. The only way I've found to do this is to set up multiple Global Profiles which have separate, unique Local Profiles for the Aquaero's. First, using the Aquaero settings, pre-set the fan speeds to the unique, individual settings that you want to test. Save each local Aqua...

Samstag, 18. März 2023, 04:50

Those damn sticky fill port valves

Hello, I had a lot of problems getting mine to open, too. First, after trying to push the supplied tube in failed, I removed the valve from the mounting bracket. Fortunately, I didn't have much coolant in the reservoir. Then, like you, I used a small metal rod to push open the valve and then blew into it from the other end to confirm that I could blow some air thru it. Then I put a very small amount of dry lube into the input-side of the valve ( no oil-based lubricants ). I then pushed the valve...

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 19:49

AquaSuite PID - Using dT as setpoint

Hello, You're ahead of me. I'm currently using the PID with the setpoint as "dT" to control all my fans and the pump. I scale the case fans, radiator fans and pump to run at targeted minimum levels and the setpoint somewhat above my "typical" dT operating range. That way under normal operations the fans and pump typically run at their minimum levels and the PID output kicks on when I get sustained heavy loads or do overclocking runs. This setup runs fine using AquaSuite's "Normal" controller spe...

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2023, 22:03

AquaSuite PID

Hi, I'm going down a similar path. For some reason I can't get search for "PID" in the English forum to find anything, even though they are there. But seaches like +setpoint(>controller<PID) find some useful matches. Here are two informative ones I've found: ( The first contains a somewhat definitive response by AquaComputer ) Aquasuite 2012: Set point controller question - English forum - Aqua Computer Forum PID controller tuning - English forum - Aqua Computer Forum Good luck !

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2023, 15:57

Made XAML Change to Auto-loaded Page

Hello, I had a similar experience. I made an XAML change on a page which was set to load automatically. The XAML code-check was fine, but AquaSuite would just disappear when I activated the code. Restarts of AquaSuite would of course then fail, too. Fortunately, I tried something that worked. Immediately after AquaSuite came up I selected a different page manually and that intercepted and stopped the automatic load of the failing page. I was then able to proceed to fix the change to the XAML cod...

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 14:02

Future Plans

Sebastian - Thanks for the reply. Are there any plans to address the issue in the future ? Like maybe in an Aquasuite release update ?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2023, 03:35

Aquaero 6 LT - Data Log Synchronization not working

I want to use the Aquaero data synchronization function to “fill gaps” in Aquasuite Data Log files ( like when Aquasuite is not running ). Here’s the basic sequence I used for a controlled test, as I've never been able to get synchronization to work. 1. At 7:04 PM, in Aquasuite, I deleted the Calitemp 2 log data, let it log about 2 minutes, then set it “inactive” 2. At 7:06 PM, I deleted the log files on the Aquaero 6 LT. and let Aquasuite running. 3. At 7:22 PM, in Aquasuite, I set the Calitemp...