• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 30. Januar 2023, 20:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Dasher«

MSI Z790 Carbon not recognised, cpu usage wrong

Hi, Thanks for your answer. I was trying to set it up to run stand-alone, HWinfo is one more program to need running. Trying to see if that has a better registration of core usage %. [edit] Yeah, that is definitely better Thank you for the tip.

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2023, 22:53

OLED screen for Aquaero 6 - will it come?

I would love a dedicated screen to run gauges/graphs on from Aquasuite. Right now I have a second monitor in 450x1920, but everytime the pc goes to sleep it messes up the screen layouts, too much of a hassle. I'd buy a dedicated 7" or 8" screen in a heartbeat.

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2023, 22:46

MSI Z790 Carbon not recognised, cpu usage wrong

Hello, Running an Octo with Aquasuite X.64 insider on an MSI Carbon Z790 DDR5 board and having some issues. The motherboard is not recognised as a device so I can not access MB temperatures etc. All devices connected to it like M.2 drives are visible. I also noticed the cpu usage % are way off, showing almost no usage but when I check windows taskmanager I can see almost all cores doing 50%+. Will aquasuite be updated to support new motherboards?

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 21:02

Sensor data on ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO LEAKSHIELD

Does this unit also have the conductivity sensor for coolant quality like on the NEXT temp/flow sensor?