• 25.04.2024, 00:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2023, 09:52

Forenbeitrag von: »L0wPull«

Moving to a new mobo and reinstalling OS and latest Aquasuite but keeping same AC gear - how to not lose complex settings?

Very happy to report the reinstall happened with no problems at all. Zipped up the C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data as instructed before OS reinstall. Extracted contents back to same directory after windows install, before launching AquaSuite install - upgraded to latest version also X68 from X59 IIRC. During install you're prompted to keep settings or clean install, choose keep settings, enjoy! ty again for the help!

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2023, 08:16

Moving to a new mobo and reinstalling OS and latest Aquasuite but keeping same AC gear - how to not lose complex settings?

Thank you both for this - after searching for answers I would have done it wrong way round, this does somewhat make me less nervous now... Thanks again, i'll confirm the result when the job is done! Cheeeeers!

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2023, 13:33

Hi there, hoping you can help! Worried.... I will soon move to a new mobo and fresh OS install on the pc that controls all my loop - 3 quadros, a Next, plus a farbwerk360. I am currently on X.59, and will install the new X.68 as part of the process. I will not be changing ANY of the physical aquacomputer gear (I read that some settings are linked to the serial numbers of the devices?) If I make a copy of the "C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data" directory on my current X59 setup, and after installing ...

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 06:27

External USB hub for 4 devices

Zitat von »Bartdude« For best compatibility I would recommend Aquacomputer's own Hubby7 Actually brilliant for many of my needs "in der warenkorb..."....

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 09:07

Quadro doesn't give current draw/power for attached DDC PWM pumps - works for fans...

Zitat von »Remayz« . the quadro does not provide power to them so it can't read any power draw on the PWM ports. Ah thanks, that makes sense of course. Silly question, on reflection, oops ))

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 09:05

Thank you @bartdude, @Hufeisen @Remayz for your replies and suggestions I think given I have molex power going out to the Quadro together with the pumps/res, I can easily add one more and power a farbwerk 360 I will then put a basic usb2 hub there to provide a single upstream connection, with each of the connected devices being self-powered I can go simple with the hub. Thanks again!!

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023, 09:10

Hello, I have a Next, a Quadro, and about to grab two Farbwerk Nano's, all of which are external to the pc. I currently have two USB-A cables running from Next and Quadro to the PC, and will soon have 2 more, 1 for earch of the Nano's. I'd like to avoid running 4 usb cables to the pc if possible, will these devices work OK if plugged into a USB hub, with then one uplink to the PC? Would it need to be a powered hub to provide enough juice for up to 360 led's (90 per channel) and if so, is 0,5A pe...

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023, 09:02

Quadro doesn't give current draw/power for attached DDC PWM pumps - works for fans...

HI there, strange issue with my Quadro/Aquasuite X59. I have a set of 4 fans attached to one header, and 3 pumps total attached to two other headers on the Quadro. The Quadro is reporting the current draw/power OK for the fans (here 0.1A/1W in screenshot) but does not report current/power for either of the headers with pumps. Any way to solve this? Quadro firmware is 1032, "up to date.." Best! Joseph

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2023, 13:23

Intel GPU Monitoring?

It seems that Aquasuite Hardware Monitor doesn't pick up Intel dGPU, in my case A770. Unless I'm missing something? I guess workaround is HWInfo? WIll Intel dGPU support be added natively? Best, have a great day!

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2023, 11:32

Help please! Creating a button or selector to set or change Global Profile on a page

Zitat von »sebastian« This is working: Ahhhh wunderbar, uberlekker, super!!! Thats very cool. This software is ridiculous in power and complexity... Danke, schoener mann!!! Works with buttons or I can use rotary dial, and now can automate the rest of the mess based on water temp and flow rate also Very elegant, completey bypass the output need Thanks again

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2023, 10:14

Help please! Creating a button or selector to set or change Global Profile on a page

OK I am an idiot, didnt see I had to link the conditions. I now have the Input condition working when I click "Output Test Data" for each of the inputs on the output tab, if that makes sense However, the button on the page flashes briefly a couple of times when I bring cursor to it, but clicking it does nothing.... Testing the button on the input page also does nothing... Im making progress tho lol.. Next step maybe to configure a 1-3 control knob with output triggered by a set value 1,2, or 3 f...

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2023, 09:44

Zitat von »sebastian« You can try it with an input (Button) and create some rules in the outputs for profile switching. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm still stuck, apparently :/ I had already created three outputs, one for each of the 3 different Global Profiles that set my desired fan and pump speeds, as you can see from the first screencap. When you create an output the option to directly change profile is there in the drop-down. Each of these works perfectly when I select "Test Output" funct...

Montag, 9. Januar 2023, 09:30

Good morning, guten morgen, happy new year to all I'm hoping im just being stupid and this is possible - i'd like to place a selector to change Global Profile (or even Device Profile 1-4 of my Quadro) onto my custom page. Better, place a small button for each profile I want quick access to. Im running X59, in desktop mode (so no profile selector in menu bar as that's hidden) on a secondary touch panel (no system tray icon as it's the secondary screen, tray icons are only on primary.) See attache...