• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 17:29

Forenbeitrag von: »sisupower«

RE: RE: Aquasuite crash after waking from standby

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »sisupower« Hi, long time satisfied customer with an OCTO, x570 motherboard, and running the latest aquasuite X.59 on a fully patched Windows 10. The latest version of Aquasuite is currently X.64. The transition from X.59 to X.60 included using updated Microsoft NET 7.0 runtime. There were some initial bugs that were resolved in X.61 and X.62, then finally in X.64. I don't know if this has anything to do with you issue but if I were you, I would install NET 7.0 a...

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023, 11:35

Forenbeitrag von: »sisupower«

Aquasuite crash after waking from standby

Hi, long time satisfied customer with an OCTO, x570 motherboard, and running the latest aquasuite X.59 on a fully patched Windows 10. If I put my computer on standby then when it wakes up then aquasuite crashes (stops responding) consistently each time, rapidly eating all the available RAM (32 GB) which is obviously not normal. If I terminate and restart the aquasuite service then everything works fine again. I'm not at all sure if it was a result of one of the recent updates to aquasuite itself...