• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 9. April 2023, 00:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Profy«

Aquasuite X.59 high memory usage

I have already alert for this issue. aquasuite X (Insider) Version, Feedback, Fehler und Problemlösungen It still exist on x67. Answer : It's not a aquasuite bug, it's the video driver's fault ! Obviously I love the developpers... «it's not us but them» I partially solved. Don't let open the main Aquaero page with all the graphics/indicators. It's only it to pump the RAM. Swith to other tab like setting or another... Tips for me in the future : do not continue subscription...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2023, 07:19

aquasuite X (Insider) Version, Feedback, Fehler und Problemlösungen

Hi, next to Aquasuite crash after waking from standby I will try to explain.... In advance, sorry for my english.. I quote myself first : "Hi ! First post for me there and aquasuite x64. I have a aquaero 6 LT and octo, w11 updated, and... a big GPU memory leak.... Vram increase and indcreace until I open the page with all the main page with graph/temps. And increase and increase until I I show again this page.....Same issue with other versions Aquasuite or reinstall aquasuite. Hardware : 3080Ti ...

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2023, 17:38

Aquasuite crash after waking from standby

I will try, but I don't speak english well. So it will be difficult. Zitat von »Profy« Zitat von »Hufeisen« Open the Aquasuite Software, and disable the Hardware Monitoring in the Aquasuite Settings. Yep, it fix the Aquasuite crash in my PC. But the video memory leak is still present. and still annoying if i run a game... Erratum : It still not responding..... My bad....

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2023, 21:16

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Open the Aquasuite Software, and disable the Hardware Monitoring in the Aquasuite Settings. Yep, it fix the Aquasuite crash in my PC. But the video memory leak is still present. and still annoying if i run a game...

Montag, 16. Januar 2023, 21:43

Hi ! First post for me there and aquasuite x64. I have a aquaero6 LT and octo, w11 updated, and... Exactly the same issue. A crash after idle time (In french «ce programme ne répond pas») and a big GPU memory leak.... Vram increase and indcreace until I open the page with all the main page with graph/temps. And increase and increase until I I show again this page.....Same issue with other versions Aquasuite or reinstall aquasuite. Hardware : 3080Ti driver uptodate, and RAM 32Gb A big issue, so. ...