• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2023, 07:44

Forenbeitrag von: »JellyBelly«

Fan/RGB Control Help, Accessories recommendations

Zitat von »Remayz« going white is using white lighting. that's the worst case in terms of LED power usage since you light up all 3 color dies on each chip. that can cause the port on the controller to shut down if it pulls too much current. On my end i had that happening on a channel where i have 4 strips connected (84 LEDs). other channels have 3 fans, bequiet Light Wings too, and they work just fine. for the D5 Next, you only need RGBpx extensions. one to go from the D5 to the ultitube RGB ri...

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 20:46

Zitat von »Remayz« for the Farbwerk360, you can take simple RGB splitter cables and connect them to the FW360. It has enough power to light them all without problem. You'd need a splitty 12 if you have the need for SATA power because too much lighting I may keep a splitty12 for the fan + case strip. If you get that one to white, it may trip the RGB port protection (if it happens, the leds would shut off, and you'd receive a message in Aquasuite telling you you exceeded the maximum current and t...

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 20:40

@Remayz: Thank you for chiming in! Would you recommend using Splitty4s for the clustered fans or an extension/splitter cable? I was thinking the Splitty4 might be a little cleaner. For the D5 Next port, would you recommend a splitty 4 to connect the strips and ultitube? What do you mean getting to white? Apologies if that is a dumb question, i'm such a noob when it comes to rgb (i've always gone stealth). I'd also like to ask, are there any required or very nice to have accessories that I am tot...

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 19:24

As a follow up, i tried to map out what a solution might look like. It doesn't look like the mobo and ram can be synced, but i would be pleased to be corrected on that: farbwerk 360 RGBpx Splitty12 ACTIVE (using 3pin ARGB) : 3 fans - 60 LEDS RGBpx Splitty12 ACTIVE (using 3pin ARGB) : 3 fans - 60 LEDS RGBpx Splitty12 ACTIVE (using 3pin ARGB) : 3 fans - 60 LEDS RGBpx Splitty12 ACTIVE (using 3pin ARGB): 1 fan, lian li case - 76 LEDS D5 Next RGBpx Splitty12 ACTIVE - (using RGBpx): Ultitube 150 pro (...

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 04:59

Hello all. I’m building a PC with a water cooling loop for the first time and am trying to piece together a solution for fan/rgb control (via aqua suite) and get recommendations on what if any accessories I may “need” for my build. I have ordered the majority of my components at this point. Really all that remains is tubing/fitting + rgb/fan control (plus whatever accessories you fine people recommend ). PC Part Picker Link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gdRZmr List and/or details of RGB/Fan Com...