• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 16:24

Forenbeitrag von: »jpbcx43«

SOLVED: Octo + Splitty4 = 140mm Corsair fan flickering

Zitat von »Remayz« if you don't know, it means you didn't adjust yet the number of leds of the Octo RGB outputs :p a can of worms worth opening, eventually I did try adjusting that as well, however I may have mis-calculated.......

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 16:05

Zitat von »Remayz« Maybe signal degradation, noise... Aren't all the new ML fans 8 LED fans? i think only the oldest ones were 4 leds. Hmm you may be right. That would make for a total of: 7 x ML140s: 56 LEDs 4 x SP120s: 32 LEDs Total: 88 D5 Next, High flow next, and the RGB strip around my Ultitube were not plugged into the Octo....weird. Regardless, thank you!

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 14:06

SOLVED: The fix for this was to re-route the rgbpx. Instead of going rgbpx out from the 2nd Splitty4 in the series to the input of the 3rd Splitty4, I ended up going straight out of the Octo's 2nd rgbpx output into the input of the last splitty. I'm unsure why this was an issue as these fans only have 4 LED's each, so I shouldn't have been hitting the 90 led limit.

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 13:38

Zitat von »Remayz« does it happen if you use another color than white? also in what order are they connected on the splitys? Corsair fans are a bit tricky because they are connected in series, like LED strips. one bad led in the chain, and all the following ones will display garbage. Unfortunately, it happens with all other colors as well. As of this morning, I'm only seeing flickering from 2 140mm fans. Only thing that changed was last night I re-seated the rgb connector from my rear fan, and ...

Freitag, 10. Februar 2023, 03:35

Good afternoon! I received a package today from Aquacomputer. I was able to get my Octo installed with the rest of my Aquacomputer components. I seem to have some of my 140mm Corsair ML140 fans flickering - I tried adjusting the RGBpx controller strips in Aquasuite, however I'm unable to get rid of the flickering on some of my 140mm Corsair ML 140mm fans. Here is my fan config: 3 x Corsair ML 140mm Front Radiator fans (Intake) 3 x Corsair ML 140mm Top radiator fans (Exhaust) 1 x Corsair ML 140mm...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 22:05

Moving from Corsair to Aquacomputer components

Zitat von »Remayz« they are not JST otherwise you'd have been able to use one of the adapters AC has. Corsair uses a small Molex connector. To adapt you could go several routes. there's no direct corsair adapters to RGBpx that i know of, but you can go Corsair to standard ARGB, then ARGB to rgbpx : The XG7 should come with a corsair to argb adapter cable, otherwise you can get one of those : https://piratedog.tech/collections/rgb-adapters/products/aura-mystic-light-motherboard-a-rgb-to-corsair-...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 21:45

Zitat von »Remayz« the Octo will have two RGB outputs. So you can use one with two splitty 4 daisy chained and the third on the second channel for example. with the Next RGB output you can connect the reservoir LED ring alone. then you'll have a PWM channel per splitty 4, and a PWM channel for your back fan. for the back fan, you could connect its RGB cable to the top rad splitty 4, just to get the fade effect chaining correctly. The only thing with the Octo RGB is that it lacks some features y...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 15:19

Good morning all, I currently have a Corsair setup, and have a Next 100 PRO Pump/Reservoir Combo with LEAKSHIELD on the way. I also have a 150 glass tube to replace the 100, as I could not find the 150 combo in stock anywhere. The plan is to get rid of iCUE and stick with Aquasuite. I have 4 Corsair SP120's on the side of my 7000X case, a 420mm top rad with 3 ML140's, a front 420mm rad with 3 ML140's, and a rear SP140 exhaust fan. Total of 11 fans. I do not do fancy RGB lighting - just a slow cr...