Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 15. März 2023, 00:25

Forenbeitrag von: »BigTrev«

AquaSuite crashing on XML code change

Thanks, That fixed it! Trevor

Freitag, 24. Februar 2023, 01:59

Hi Stephan, Do you mean like this code? (attachment CodeBlock.jpg) I can't get the code block in the forum to work properly, it doesn't line space properly and deletes parts of the code. Sorry. If it's important, I've spaced across for the indentations, because I couldn't get the tabs into the code block, it would just switch the control focus. When I check syntax, I get a number of errors: (attachment Check Code.jpg) apologies for the snip, it's the quickest way I could think of to get the dial...

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2023, 02:49

With a full nights rest I work out a fix. I exported the page, then edited the resultant .page document in a text editor to change back the xml code I initially changed. Then I imported the page into a new Overview page and after checking that it worked, I deleted the old one. Any ideas on how to edit the control's xml code to add two decimal points? The relevant code (I think!) is this: <TextBlock FontSize="24" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center"> <TextBlock.Text> <MultiBind...

Dienstag, 31. Januar 2023, 05:56

Firstly, I know I did a stupid thing. That's what happens when you've worked a night shift then decide to change something on your computer. I wouldn't mind knowing if there's a way to fix this that doesn't loose all but the last change of my Aquasite pages. First step was to create a software sensor to report the max speed of all my CPU cores, in GHz. I added a small control to show the max speed of the CPU cores in my overview page called "Quadro". I wasn't happy as the control shows frequency...