• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 14:54

Forenbeitrag von: »espetado«

Re: Aquadesktop

Ok, disaster struck yesterday. My powersupply (OCZ Powerstream 520) seems to have the same problems as descibed a lot on the net together with a MSI K8N Neo2. Random failures, reboots, powerdowns, ... even without overclocking. So I took it out for testing so the pics look very messy but my new Antec Neopower psu is on the way. Have to put a LOT of work in to get everything the way it was. Messy side photo. You can see the sealed off wall here with the cable hole. 120mm fans inside the case blow...

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 12:27

To answer some questions; _ but is the radiator outside of the case? Yes, reverse mounted, will put a picture up later. _ what are these three little switches for? First switch;4 feet will glow (mounted leds in see-through feet beneath the case) Second switch; UV light inside the case Third switch; uv led to light the reservoir. The other two leds beside the powerswitch are normal power and hdd activity. The little black switch is the 220v pump switch. _ shouldn´t this topic be in the english fo...

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 18:04

mmhh, more pics? Yes I thought a pic of the whole case was missing. I don't have any pics of the work in progress though making the wood panel fit was hard enough believe me!

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 16:24

Aquadesktop

I modded a normal case to a desktop model so that the only air passed though is on the right hand side.. The place were the psu is mounted has been sealed off, the hard drives are in there too so they benefit from the cold air. The only hole to access the rest of the case is just big enought for the cables from the psu to fit through. I remade the front cover in wood (3mm). Posted these in the English forum a while ago but deleted that to repost here.

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2005, 18:50

Re: temps :S

Zitat with your current setup you are pumping the warm air into the case where it dam up That would be true in a normal case, not in mine. ;D I modded my entire case so that the only air passed though is on the right hand side. Here is a pic, you are the first to see it. I modded a normal case to a desktop model. The place were the psu is mounted has been sealed off, the hard drives are in there too so they benefit from the cold air. The only hole to access the rest of the case is just big enou...

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2005, 17:45

yeah, I saw that picture earlier today. The explenation was that is was some kind of grease left behind from the factory. It should be washed away with normal hot water BEFORE first use, wich I didn't because I simply didn't know. But I inspected te cuplex thouroughly, I don't remember any grease in mine. Could the higher temps maybe related to the fact that I use my 2 120mm pabst fans to blow air throught the radiator in stead of my old setup when I let them suck air away from the radiator?

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2005, 16:33

That IS correct grammar, but 'That components' should be 'these components'. Another question regarding temps; I used to have a Athlon XP2800+ wich ran at about 3400+ speeds (about 2200 mhz), cooled with an old cuplex evo and an airplex 240 (graka and northbridge also cooled). Temperatures were under load about 48-52 degrees. Now I have a XP64 3500+ winchester NOT overclocked so it also runs @ 2200 mhz cooled with exactly the same stup except the cpu coller is now a cuplex pro. Temperature is no...

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2005, 12:17

Hey Shoggy; what's your cooling setup and hardware? I gues you have all the stuff from ac and probably with a discount being a moderator here.

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 14:17

The bios option? No, ofcourse not. I use the tips and tweaks in this thread; http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46730 btw; I also cool my GF6800gt and northbridge and use the airplex evo 240.

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 13:03

Wow, my temps are a bit higher. MSI k8n neo2, 3500 winchester cooled with a cuplex pro. idle 41-45, stressed 52-55. Yesterday I forgot to turn on my watercooling (DOH!) and after a few minutes I looked at 'Corecell' wich was giving me an alarm about high temeratures, it said 102 degrees. Damn, immediatly turned on watercooling to drop it, luckily i didn't fry it. I wonder if my old cuplex would cool the cpu better than the cuplex pro I have now...

Freitag, 21. Januar 2005, 12:45

Re: MSI K8N neo2 platinum socket?

Ha, found it myself. You HAVE to remove the backplate, the attached pins are blocking the holes to install the watercooling. Heat the backplate with a blowdryer and gently push the pins outward. The backplate comes off fairly easy. Then install the cuplex pro with 2 screws and 2 of the smaller springs between mobo and cuplex. Use enough of the plastic rings to avoid damage, there are plenty. It fits like a charm, strong and very stable without applying too much stress to the mobo. @ Anon5710: Th...

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 15:12

MSI K8N neo2 platinum socket?

Hi, I have an MSI K8N Neo 2 Platinum and bought a 'cuplex PRO Halterung Athlon64'. I know (duh) to remove the standard 939 socket and the iron backplate. But after that... The mobo only has 2 holes and the plastic covering of the cuplex pro has lots more but ofcourse I can only use the middle 2. Now my questions are; _ There were a lot of springs and screws that came with the cuples pro, how should I use them? I only have 2 holes, wich springs should I use, the large ones or the short ones. Shou...