• 19.04.2024, 04:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023, 15:16

Forenbeitrag von: »CmdrFlemming«

I cannot launch aquasuite-setup.exe on fresh Windows 11 installation (Solved)

Thank you for reply. You gave me new leads to follow, and it helped. I already tried to disable firewall in windows 11, and all other stuff i have that *might* interfere with the installation including my PiHole DNS server... but it didnt change anything. I did look for errors in eventviewer before i posted here for help but could not find any logs... like there was NOTHING that mentioned aquasuite-setup.exe or anything in that alley. I didn't think about the total absense of logs until your que...

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023, 08:36

Forenbeitrag von: »CmdrFlemming«

I cannot launch aquasuite-setup.exe on fresh Windows 11 installation (Solved)

[*]When I launch the installer I get prompted by Windows 11 UAC.[*]I then reply YES to let it run.[*]Then absolutely nothing else happens? aquasuite X.66 (Insider) (19.01.2023) Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 C:\Users\XXX>dotnet --list-runtimes Microsoft.NETCore.App 7.0.0 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App] Microsoft.NETCore.App 7.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App] Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 7.0.0 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App] Micr...