• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-39 von insgesamt 39.

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 18:40

Forenbeitrag von: »etoel«

New: aquasuite X

Upgrade from X.64 to x.66 without issues, but the leakshield fill level shows 100% (was 19% in x.64) - even after a manually triggered measurement. Edit: It has also started to alarm for pressure changes.

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 16:17

Problem Aquacomputer Service and Windows 11

Not sure if I can help you, but at least I can assure you that it should work - I have almost the exact configuration (Win 11, 12900K.,Asus Rog Extreme Glacial, Corsair AX1600i , Aquaero , D5 Next + other some more AquaComputer products). No issues at all here.

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2021, 11:28

help for a newbie, aida64 and aquasuite

Hi and welcome. You don't need aida64 to control your fans btw, connect them to aquaero and they will be available as fans. I recommend setting up a curve controller based on the coolant temp, but you can use fixed settings as well.

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 10:29

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »PierreV« Ich hätte eine Frage. Wenn man den High Flow Next mit Hardtubes montiert, gibt es einen Vorteil (zum Beispiel was Geräusche anbelangt) den Sensor so zu montieren das er von etwas unterstützt ist oder kann er ohne weiteres im Leeren nur von den hardtubes gehaltet sein ? My German is... bad, but I believe you ask if it is OK for the Hight Flow next to be supported just by hardline tubing? Mine is - PETG 16mm on both sides.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2021, 12:46

How do I save profiles in aquasuite so I can transfer it to a fresh install?

If you are just replacing your boot drive it would be easier to clone the old drive over to the new one - saves you all the trouble.

Montag, 9. August 2021, 06:18

Leakshield fill not working at all and leakshield saying I have a leak yet there is no leak!

Sorry to hear that. Mine reports 0 leakage over time, but I do see fluctuations in volume depending on load. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7csdiicu422ycc4/Screenshot%202021-08-09%20062043.jpg?dl=0 What coolant are you using? The fill function (using the extra PCI-slot fillport and hose) has never worked for me while the loop is filled (for topping off), never tried it on an empty system. Overall I am very happy with it.

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 06:58

LEAKSHIELD - sensors dropping out

Good morning, happy to report that the sensors did not disappear during the night - maybe it was fixed in X.42?

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 16:29

Upgrading to X.42 (and reboot) restored sensors. Will report back tomorrow if they are gone by then.

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 10:24

I left my machine running over night and this morning the pump and flow sensors had dropped from the LEAKSHIELD dashboard (see attachment). The Pump RPM and Flow is present in the D5 NEXT and HighFlow NEXT dashboards so there is nothing wrong with those - just the LEAKSHIELD dropping them. Is this a known issue?

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 17:57

Leakshield - configuration wizard doesn't seem to complete (overview page still says it needs to be configured)

One more round of doing the wizard resolved the issue - did the exact same thing, but now the configuration stuck. Not sure what happened, but all good now.

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 17:53

Leakshield - configuration wizard doesn't seem to complete (overview page still says it needs to be configured)

A shutdown and switching off the PSU resulted in a Shield state, but still complaining about unfinished configuration

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 16:10

I ran the wizard, it found my pump and flowmeter automatically and I selected the correct res. Left the default setting be. This is what the page looks like now - does it need some more time? I am not able to select SHIELD in the mode area. It does indeed generate and holds a vacuum so I am doubting that release is in fact the active mode. FW: 1006 Aquasuite X.41

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 10:11

High Flow NEXT - Aquaero, no settings for this flowmeter

All good now - main problem was sitting 30 cm in front of the monitor...

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2021, 22:47

I tried this now, just connecting the aquabus cable and USB. The HighFlow next lets me assign an address from 58-61 When I try to scan for devices under aquaero/aquabus it only finds the aquabus hub with address 112. No flowmeter other than flow 1/2 is available under aquaero/sensors/flowmeter No new flowmeters appear under aquaero/information pages/flow sensors Aquaero 5 pro firmware 2104 Highflow NEXT firmware 1010 Other aquabus devices connected: - farbwerk 20 - D5 NEXT 30

Dienstag, 13. Juli 2021, 17:15

I tried to use the signal - fan header cable and connect the flow meter to the flow connector on Aquaero (just as the old High Flow) - the reading is off the charts and I don't find any comparable model to pick under flow meters in Aquasuite X.40. I just want the flow from NEXT to appear on the Aquaero display. This should be possible? I also have the HighFlow NEXT connected via AquaBus (through an X4 hub) if that makes a difference.

Montag, 21. Juni 2021, 09:20

LEAKSHIELD - coolants from other vendors

The manual clearly states that only DP Ultra is approved: Zitat To ensure safe operation, only coolants of the DP Ultra series are approved for use. Even if many other coolants are certainly trouble-free, we cannot guarantee the function with these coolants It is fair that you only guarantee DP Ultra, but can you offer some guidance on premixed coolants from say EK? It is hard to understand why they shouldn't work...

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 16:31

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

Congratulations - a truly innovative product. It took me less than 10 seconds to order after reading the description.

Sonntag, 27. September 2020, 17:07

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

28/08/2020 Pending 29/08/2020 Order being processed Halfway there on the "up to 60 days"

Sonntag, 22. April 2012, 17:20

AMS with D5 pump and Poweradjust 2 - Issues!

Zitat von »AP2« thanks for the feedback etoel! im using your settings right now is your pump controller set to constant? thanks Good to hear that it's working. Yes, I have my pumps on a preset controller (= constant) as I don't see the point in having them follow the watertemp. Also - I have the tach version of the pump so there is nothing to adjust on the pump itself.

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 23:13

Help with Aquasuite 2012 please?

Just out of curiosity - what happens if you alt-tab?

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 23:11

AMS with D5 pump and Poweradjust 2 - Issues!

Can you see PA2 as a fan in Aquasuite? Like the picture in the attatchment - it should show up as fan # 5 (I have 3 PA2s as Fan 5-7). My D5s are on fan 5 and 6, I have a minimum power of 35% and use a startboost of 100% in 2 seconds. I use a preset controller to control the voltage and have the 3-pin from the pump (rpm) connected to the PA2. If you can't see it, then you probably need to assign it an aquabus address using a direct USB connection and aquasuite 4.72. Don't worry - you have a great...

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 12:59

Manufacturing problem with GTX580 block

I don't have the same blocks, but all my GPU blocks have worked flawlessly. From the picture it looks like your termalpads are too thick and this makes your PCB bend - it doesn't look right at all. Have you checked that they are the correct ones and placed in the correct place? I recall that you are supposed to use thermal paste on the ram chips and not pads, but you will have to check the manual. I'm glad that it worked out in the end, but I would check this when you have the chance.

Sonntag, 8. April 2012, 10:25

Fan channel control issues

The curve will be applied to the available range - aka max-min. So if minimum is 50%, setting the target value to 50% will result in an output value of 75% Target = Min + % of range.

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, 00:24

Aquero 5 12V PWM outputs

Zitat von »Rioga« Thanks spritzring for the quik answer!! Zitat von »TheSmoker« Can someone tell me how it can be done? In AS2011 only the relay output is visible to me. I have an 5 XT. Thanks! In AS2012, go to Aquero5, controller, create a new controller type (for example constant value) and assign one power output into the outputs: Regards Were you happy with the result? Do you just turn them on and off or anything more fancy? I see you used a preset value in your answer, but your original qu...

Freitag, 24. Februar 2012, 00:31

Show water temperature in display aquaero 5

Hi As I recall you go into the log collection and assign your water temp sensor to it and then configure the information page (graph) to display that log.

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008, 23:37

Re: Advance notice: aquagrafx block for NVIDIA GTX

Zitat von »drbo« Nice to know, Ill keep that in mind, but then I must learn German (again ... ) But, I am still hoping for the AC site ...   And if you knew Dr.Bo's annual budget you would fix it for him alone ;-) And yes you need new graphics cards - the current ones must be several months old by now ;-) On topic: The blocks look fantastic - a winner for sure.

Freitag, 11. April 2008, 09:47

Re: USB extension from motherboard?

Look one page down and you'll find a post about internal USB hub, it got some good info. Best of luck.

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, 16:28

Re: USB extension from motherboard?

Just add a USB hub - works fine.

Freitag, 4. April 2008, 12:02

Re: Tight fit on SB on Asus Maximus Formula

Zitat von »typfred« Hi! Have u try to cut a small edge of the screw head? I use plastic screws on my board and had cutted the head a little bit. Therefore the screws are going more straight in the holes and the function is the same. I hope I could help. I'll look into that - thanks. Trying to rotate it slightly too.

Freitag, 28. März 2008, 10:14

Re: Inaccurate temps?

Zitat von »boswell« maybe they will like me more and answer it   hehe They'll think you'll bring the angels ;-)

Freitag, 28. März 2008, 00:52

Re: Inaccurate temps?

I asked the same question 10 posts down - also have a 3c diff. No answers yet...

Dienstag, 18. März 2008, 16:30

Tight fit on SB on Asus Maximus Formula

I have a twinplex XT di-Design (24152) on the SB on my Asus Maximus Formula and it's a very tight fit as you can see from the picture. Did I pick the wrong block? Can I just take off a mm from the edge g the bottom part? I don't like that it's touching the capacitors.

Dienstag, 18. März 2008, 14:19

Re: HDD case blocking Aquastream XT headers

Zitat von »Stephan« You need the newest aquabay (please make a foto to show your version). Also you must use the newest adapters and it's only useable with bent plug&cool fittings. It's definitly possible to install the pump like older versions if you have any parts as described. We sold the new version of the aquabay a few month earlier then we stated to sell the aquastream XT so if you bought it from us there should be no problem. I ordered mine mid February: Quellcode 1 2 5. 34902 aquabay AT...

Montag, 17. März 2008, 03:31

Zitat von »b0nez« Where did you buy the Aquabay? Directly from AC...

Samstag, 15. März 2008, 00:27

Zitat von »b0nez« The newer Aquabays, build after August 2007 wont have this Problem. But you solved it your way Thanks I purchased the bay only a few weeks back so I'm a bit surprised thay would give me the old version, but as long as it's solvable

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 09:47

Zitat von »b0nez« Afaik AC has bring out an new Rev last year. The AS XT will fit in the new one. A new rev of the Aquabay? I have the 1.5 and I can't find anything newer. I'm fine with some dremel magic - I just wanted to know if there is an easier way - seems odd that it shouldn't fit out of the box in a LianLi case... Maybe using the plate that is used for mounting the pump on a radiator and another set of those rubber feet - it will lift it another cm out I guess.

Mittwoch, 12. März 2008, 12:55

HDD case blocking Aquastream XT headers

I have my pump mounted in the aquabay using the supplied rubber feet. When the front of the aquabay is aligned with the case my 5 1/4 rack is blocking access to the power and connectors. Is this supposed to be this way? Or have I mounted it wrong? Thanks

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2008, 16:27

Re: Shipping to Norway.

Try sending an e-mail to them, they can create the order and you pay using paypal.