• 16.04.2024, 23:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 21. November 2023, 02:19

Forenbeitrag von: »pavlov«

Pump speed based on flow sensor (d5 next & hightflow next)

Thanks, that is helpful. Will nudge over there!

Montag, 20. November 2023, 18:17

Pump speed based on flow sensor (d5 next & hightflow next)

Hey there, I've got my hightflow next connected to my d5 next via the Cable Signal Output 53294 cable, however the reading is off by a good bit by the d5 next. I have my highflow next set to Generate high flow Sensor (53068 ) signal and my d5 next has the sensor configured as a high flow (53068 ) and I've set a -7.58% correction factor which is gets it close. The result though is that I have minor pump speed/flow rate up and down constantly -- probably not a big deal but would love it if it was ...

Montag, 6. März 2023, 19:22

aquasuite X (Insider) Version, Feedback, Fehler und Problemlösungen

Hey there -- I have a leakshield, d5 next, and quadro. I tried to install aquasuite X.66 which installed fine, but got a popup from Riot's vanguard saying it was blocking inpoutx64.sys from loading. After rebooting Windows would crash on the login screen (before I could actually log in). Not sure if the library being blocked was the issue or if there is an issue with the update. I was able to boot in to safe mode and uninstall and reinstall the last non-insider version and everything is good.