• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 19. März 2023, 16:42

Forenbeitrag von: »LiquidMX«

Unable to install Aquasuite X.67

look above (i included image stating that .NET 7 is installed), aquasuite have trouble detecting installaion of .NET7

Dienstag, 14. März 2023, 22:38

Zitat von »sebastian« We have updated the installer today. There is now an option to ignore the Net Runtime check and install anyway. But the Net 7 Runtime is needed, without it the software will not run. Thanks for that, installation wen't without problems and whole aquasuite running smoothly.

Dienstag, 14. März 2023, 21:34

CMD results below

Sonntag, 12. März 2023, 20:52

Zitat von »sebastian« Uninstall all net 7 frameworks, net core, SDK. reboot windows. Install the correct desktop net 7 version. Try install the aquasuite. These problems occur when you have a misconfigured window. unfortunatelly this didn't work at all for me , tested 3 times with same conclusion, installer cannot see .NET 7.0.3 installed .

Sonntag, 12. März 2023, 09:57

aquasuite X (Insider) Version, Feedback, Fehler und Problemlösungen

i installed version 7.0.3 for desktop that was included on this site next to info about x.67 version of aquaero and thats the only version from 7 family visible in install/uninstall view in windows

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 21:04

Same problem here installed net7 but aqua installer x67 can't detect net7, So basicly i can not install update. Please help Win10 and i do not have x86 version of net 7

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 21:01

installed net7 but aqua installer can't detect net7

installed net7 but aqua installer x67 can't detect net7, So basicly i can not install update. Please help Win10