• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 27. März 2023, 18:49

Forenbeitrag von: »kemist1117«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Dundys« I know this might sound D, but sometimes aquasuite is weird. Reboot few times even shut down your PC and unplug PSU hit power button to drain remaining power then plug it back on and try This worked, thanks!

Montag, 27. März 2023, 17:30

Zitat von »Methodical« Zitat von »kemist1117« Not sure if this is the right place for this or not. I have: one Aquaero 5 Lt, two poweradjust 3, and one quadro. The quadro is a new addition, in adding it in I noticed that the aquabus setting overlapped the poweradjust (which previously worked just fine). I updated to the latest aquasuite and also updated the firmware on the aquaero 5. After doing this I moved the aquabus address and both of the poweradjusts disappeared from aquasuite. They show ...

Montag, 27. März 2023, 16:27

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not. I have: one Aquaero 5 Lt, two poweradjust 3, and one quadro. The quadro is a new addition, in adding it in I noticed that the aquabus setting overlapped the poweradjust (which previously worked just fine). I updated to the latest aquasuite and also updated the firmware on the aquaero 5. After doing this I moved the aquabus address and both of the poweradjusts disappeared from aquasuite. They show as being available on the aquabus page, but the...