• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 3. April 2023, 10:10

Forenbeitrag von: »funnelweb«

new owner of high flow next/ coolant usage

Zitat von »Remayz« Coolants that use the "additive" style EK does (you often can purchase them as concentrates) will read too high. Coolants based on glycol like DP ultra (that you usually can't find as concentrates) will read low and may work with the High flow next basically. To know which is which, you'll have to look at the MSDS of the coolant you want to use. it may give you a clue as to what you can expect. DP ultra from the datasheet is 20-35% ethylene glycol and less than 1% of anticorr...

Montag, 3. April 2023, 09:56

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »torexko« I contacted EK about the CryoFuel conductivity and I got a response directly from their "QA and coolant providers". These are the most important parts: Zitat von »torexko« Zitat von »torexko« I contacted ek and asked about the conductivity of mystic fog and they said the conductivity is not available to the public!! Zitat The average conductivity of EK-CryoFuel Clear Premix is 2.33 mS / cm2 or 2330 µS / cm2. Conductivity is measured during production and when charged with a ...

Donnerstag, 30. März 2023, 21:03

new owner of high flow next/ coolant usage

is it true i need to use only dp ultra with the next high flow next ? or is it ok to use with other coolants out there?