• 27.04.2024, 23:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-27 von insgesamt 27.

Sonntag, 30. April 2023, 19:35

Forenbeitrag von: »Steiner_SE«

Syncing AquaSuite with Asus Aura, possible?

Hi! I use AquaSuite to control all my RGB and have it set up to change colors with profiles for different loads and it all works very nicely. However (there's always a but, isn't there?). My motherboard have built a built in RGB strip, and that also controls the RGB of the RAM using Aura Sync. Is there any way to make AquaSuite sync with this and also control the rgb of the motherboard/ram? (looks bad when everything changes except those parts).

Freitag, 21. April 2023, 21:54

Missing sensors for HighFlow Next

Zitat von »sebastian« Please describe exactly which sensor is missing on which device. Which source does not work with which device? Take screenshots of your settings from the relevant devices. In general, you cannot use flow sensors as a source for temperature control. The Next isn't listed as an option, and all the available options gives a 0 flow response. [attach]10223[/attach]

Freitag, 21. April 2023, 20:33

RE: RE: Missing sensors for HighFlow Next

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Steiner_SE« Looking in AquaSite at the Octo, Leakshield and D5 Next there's no option to set the HighFlow Next as the source for flow rate and they all report the rate as 0. Is this coming or do I need to make some kind of workaround? The default Flow sensor for the octo requires a physical connection between the octo and the high flow next. The more common method used, if both have USB connections, is to Import the high flow next flow-data into one of the soft...

Freitag, 21. April 2023, 09:50

Missing sensors for HighFlow Next

Looking in AquaSite at the Octo, Leakshield and D5 Next there's no option to set the HighFlow Next as the source for flow rate and they all report the rate as 0. Is this coming or do I need to make some kind of workaround?

Samstag, 15. April 2023, 23:26

Clean & Flush, wow

Zitat von »Remayz« I think it never stops there's always a very tiny amount when you drain. It's not a concern anyway, those small flakes accumulate at a low, quiet spot of the loop, often on radiator end tanks, and don't cause any trouble. When i started watercooling, that gunk was mostly gone after 6 months, at least all the large bits you first saw. They used to accumulate on waterblock fins, but after a while, there's only the finest left. I'm out of teh EKWB stuff to flush with and also ou...

Samstag, 15. April 2023, 18:27

Clean & Flush, wow

Seriously, when will this loop stop producing dirt?? The rads were already flushed and not producing any before I built the loop. At least the water discoloration is now gone and it's clear, but still so much dirt coming out (although a bit finer now I think). This is after yet another about 24h run. http://www.tifozi.net/img/crud4.jpg

Samstag, 15. April 2023, 08:55

Clean & Flush, wow

Zitat von »Remayz« normally you run the loop with the cleaning solution for 8 to 24 hours (i did let my computer on for 24h when i did it to let the cleaner do its thing), then drain and run the flush for 15 min. Maybe let the cleaner run for longer? I ran the cleaner for like 12-14 hours and each flush run also 12h+

Freitag, 14. April 2023, 18:33

Clean & Flush, wow

After my third run (1 cleaning solution, 2 flushing solution). Color getting lighter, but not clear and still a fair amount of dirt in there. I didn't have enough flush solution left for the next run so had to dilute with distilled water, any further runs will have to be distilled water only. http://www.tifozi.net/img/crud3.jpg

Freitag, 14. April 2023, 17:53

Damaged NextFlow, bad luck

Zitat von »Remayz« it will be more than enough yes. also remember if you did not play the case tilt game yet : if you have pockets of air still in the rads, it may still restrict flow (and the leakshield will pick them up as abnormal pressure variations when the pump speed changes). the leakshield has a deaeration function too i believe to help with that. If your loop is fully de-aerated, then you're at your maximum flow. When you'll do your little thermal tests, you may realize that you don't ...

Freitag, 14. April 2023, 17:23

My loop is 3 rads, 2 45mm 360's (one of them crossflow) and one 30mm 360, GPU block and CPU block with the HighFlow Next in the loop too. I'm guessing the just shy of 200l/h the NextFlow reports is as much as the D5 Next can push through it. (But 200 should be good enough right?) At 100% the D5 Next is completely silent so I have no complaints there.

Freitag, 14. April 2023, 00:25

Zitat von »Remayz« i wonder how a leakshield could measure flow without touching water. I'd trust the High flow next instead. The 1500L/h spec is if you connect a flow meter between the inlet and outlet of the pump. Once you start adding waterblocks and radiators, it drops a lot obviously. These are restrictive parts. But a good waterblock will be pretty happy at somewhat low flows, and more flow will only marginally decrease temp. You can test that later on by just stress testing your computer...

Donnerstag, 13. April 2023, 21:04

Zitat von »Remayz« Yes.. lol LoL, alrighty then. Not sure why Leakshield says I have a 100l/h flow rate while the HighFlow Next reports around 200l/h (way lower than the theoretical 1500l/h of the D5 at 100%).

Donnerstag, 13. April 2023, 20:31

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« For an accurate measurement we recommend to use a straight piece of tubing with a min. length of 5 cm before and after the sensor. The sensor itself should not be equipped with angled fittings. The High Flow Sensors has a spinning wheel to measure the flow, it does not need the straight tubing. Ah, so I should be good as set up then?

Donnerstag, 13. April 2023, 20:29

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« That's a nice looking rig - kudos. What case is that? Thank you, I quite like working with it. It's the Corsair 7000D Airflow.

Donnerstag, 13. April 2023, 20:13

Clean & Flush, wow

I did a hot water and vinegar mix that I ran repeatedly through each radiator, then repeated distilled water flushes. Then built the system. No more crud was coming out of any radiator at that point. Now with the loop built I ran the EK cleaner and got all that junk out. Now I've also ran a 12h+ run with the EK flush solution, and AGAIN I get a lot of dirt coming out when I drained. I only have enough flush solution for 2 runs and I don't hold much hope of the second coming out clean either. (bo...

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 18:50

Clean & Flush, wow

Zitat von »Remayz« can't open the link.. Seems my webserver had crashed and is doing disc recovery atm. yikes... Here's an imgur link to the image https://imgur.com/a/VhCDBJi

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 18:39

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I am not sure if the outer surface is part of the actual display or just a piece of plastic in front of it.\ Based on looking at your picture, you should be aware that for best accuracy, Aquacomputer recommends having straight sections of tubing before and after the flow meter. Having hard bends or 90° fittings too close to the flow meter can cause turbulence which can affect accuracy. I think they recommend at least 10cm (4-in) of straight tubing on each side of the devic...

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 18:21

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I am not sure if the outer surface is part of the actual display or just a piece of plastic in front of it.\ Based on looking at your picture, you should be aware that for best accuracy, Aquacomputer recommends having straight sections of tubing before and after the flow meter. Having hard bends or 90° fittings too close to the flow meter can cause turbulence which can affect accuracy. I think they recommend at least 10cm (4-in) of straight tubing on each side of the devic...

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 16:18

Clean & Flush, wow

So I thought I had been thorough in my pre build preps. I had cleaned each new radiator multiple times with a hot water and vinegar solution, then again repeatedly flushed them with distilled water and nothing whatsoever came out of any of them. Now I've run the entire loop with the EK cleaning solution and when I drained it this is what came out... Started the first flush cycle now, home it is cleaner :X http://www.tifozi.net/img/gunk.jpg

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 03:06

Leakshield usage and alarms

Hi! Just finished building my loop and is now in the process or flushing it and testing for leaks. The Leakshield testing shows +/- 0.1 mbar (nothing ever over 0.5), it tends to fluctuate a bit, what are acceptable numbers here? The fill function was a amazing, loved it. How to drain? Set it to release mode? Whenever I switch it to monitor or fill test I get pretty much instant alarms about leaks and high pressure drops, why this? The leak test is very constant and shows no leak, and there's no ...

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 02:56

The LCD is OK and it's fully working, it's just the thin plastic screen in front of the LCD that's cracked, so it's a visual flaw, not a functional one luckily.

Mittwoch, 12. April 2023, 00:10

FML right? I was doing the finally assembly of my loop and things weren't panning out as planned so kept switching fittings in and out to make things fit. Somehow along the process my NextFlow lying in front of the computer to be put in got nicked and the plastic screen crushed. The LCD inside is fine, but visually it looks quite bad. Is t possible to replace the screen? Maybe better trying to pry it off completely? Thoughts? https://imgur.com/a/s6fp9xD

Montag, 3. April 2023, 19:02

How to use Leakshield and other AC electronics best?

Ok, I followed InfoSeeker's advice and now the LeakShield gets power from the motherboard on standby (Hubby set to get power from motherboard too). The D5 Next electronics connected to the Hubby7 still doesn't get any power until I turn the system on (But the HighGFlow Next does for some reason). My inability grasp the leaktest function of the LeakShield seems to be down to my loop not being tight, when I plug off the reservoir alone it seems to be sitting nice with a 0mbar leak rate. (What woul...

Montag, 3. April 2023, 18:43

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The peripheral ports on your PSU shut down when the system shuts down. Having the hubby7 take 5V from the sata port means you have no 5V when the system is off. The USB 2.0 ports (typically) continue to supply 5V even with the system off. If you set the hubby7 to take 5V from the USB 2.0 port, it has power even with the system off. But the leakshield draws up to 500 mA, so it has to be connected to a USB 2.0 port all by itself. Ah, thank you for that explanation, so your ...

Montag, 3. April 2023, 01:47

Zitat I believe you would be able to operate the leakshield if you connected it to a USB header, as you should then have 5 volts from the mobo even with the system off (typically). Doesn't seem to work for me. I've got the D5, Leakshield, Nextflow and Octo all connected to the Hubby7 which is connected to the motherboard. The Hubby7 is feed from the PSU and set to SATA power. All the AC devices are dead until I turn on the motherboard, get no power on standby. (so I had to disconnect the pump a...

Sonntag, 2. April 2023, 00:14

These two screens keep alternating on the Leakshield when i put it in test mode. [attach]10199[/attach][attach]10200[/attach]

Samstag, 1. April 2023, 19:47

Hello! I'm in the finishing stages of building a brand new system and I've selected to use a few AuqaComputer parts for it. I connect everything to a Hubby7 USB2 hub (set to sata, not USB, power). As controller I use the Octo and I have the power switch connected to it's Signal connector, all my fans and rgb is also connected to it (So nothing controlled by motherboard). I have a AquaComputer reservoir with their D5 Next pump, the Leakshield and for the loop a High Flow Next. As of now I have th...